Introduction

Hello and welcome to the first part of the book no one ever reads. So if you're reading this, you're a rebellious soul. Congratulations, you've activated my trap card.

 Congratulations, you've activated my trap card

Still funny, no? Hah!

 Hi, I'm Cil, a university student at day and freelance designer & writer at night and welcome to my rebranded premades collection!

The name is based on the popular internet culture of a 'daily dose' of something and I've adapted it to provide premade graphics on Wattpad on a somewhat daily basis haha

If you're new to the design world, you might be wondering: What is a premade?

It's simply a graphic, usually a book cover that has already been made for someone's future use. The purpose of a premade graphic is to exchange your details with the graphic. You'll already know what you want and it's usually a fast and easy delivery. I am able to customize the premade graphic (to an extent) to better suit what you're looking for. Please check the customizations chapter for more info on that.

(T) means the design has been taken by a user. Chapters without this symbol contain graphics that are available and up for grabs!

This book is also a mini graphic journal as I recount the design process, dish out tips and tricks, and most importantly, share work that I'm most proud of.

You're encouraged to vote, comment, and give constructive feedback as you wish. I'm always striving to improve and I love to hear from you all. Thanks for checking this out and I appreciate the love.

To request, simply fill a form properly and abide by the rules explained in the next chapter. I look forward to editing a beautiful cover for your work! Cheers, Cil.

Disclaimer: The images, fonts, effects, filters, and other resources/stock used in this portfolio are copyright-free and sourced from the public domain or purchased commercially (with the exemption of my artwork and photography). However, If you own any of the few non-commercial resources used to create some personal use only covers displayed in this portfolio and don't want it displayed here, please contact me, and I'll take the graphic down ASAP.

Please do not steal, copy, or reproduce any designs ( + the chapter format, layout/presentation, or wordings) in this Wattpad book. Thanks for your understanding.