one.

"i'm tired. i'm just so done with it"

"done with what?"

"everything. work, my family, my friends, life. i'm constantly falling behind and i can't seem to catch up. it just needs to stop."

"even... life? as you said"

the therapist's dark brown eyes met the sad and tired pair of eyes sitting across her, as the girl nodded. "yeah" her voice sounded small, as she looked down at her hands, picking at her nails, a habit that would reveal if she was uncomfortable or insecure. or in this case; both.

"juna, you-" the woman began but was soon cut off by her phone vibrating on the glass coffee table situated between the two, "excuse me." she shook her head shortly, declining the call and placing the phone screen-down onto the table.

juna glanced at her therapist, waiting for her continuation of the sentence only seconds earlier. "juna," she repeated with a light sigh, leaning back in her dark brown leathered chair, which was ugly as hell if you asked juna, as she tapped her pen against her paper. "you shouldn't say things you don't mean. especially things like that."

the small spark of hope seen in the teenager's eyes before had disappeared and was replaced by sadness and anger. "you may be my therapist, but that gives you no right to tell me if the way i'm feeling is real or not. so don't you dare say that what my words aren't true."

her cheeks had become red, something that would happen whenever she's angry, as she stood up with her bag in her hand and marched toward the door, leaving without saying another word. "christ, that girl." the older woman muttered to herself, shaking her head after having closely examined her behavior for the past few weeks."she's a real handful."

juna rushed out of the now silent office, trying to hold back the mix of emotions she was feeling at the exact same time. "watch it" she muttered out, after having bumped against a tall figure holding a lunch bag in his hand and a backpack hanging down his other shoulder. "you bumped into me, so excuse you" the figure called after the girl, but she had already exited the building in a rush.