six.

"alright, how bad can it be?"

mingi whispered quietly to himself, taking in every detail of the shop's unique, colorful front.
you did nothing wrong, so go in there and tell that juna girl what really happened. tell her you weren't staring at her boobs and apologize if she thought you were. ha! joke's on you, haneul, i do remember her name.

a small, smug smile formed itself on his lips.

gathering all the courage he could, mingi stepped inside the building, the familiar bell ringing above him as his eyes shot up to search the room; search for the girl.

"good morning, can i be of any help?"

a different voice called out this time, not as soft as juna's. turning to face whoever called out to him, the boy found himself facing another guy, right around his own age. the employee waved his hand around slightly, trying to catch mingi's attention, as he was just staring at him, not saying a word. "hello? can i help you with anything?" he repeated.

"oh, uh, yeah, right. is juna here?" the employee gave the boy a confused look, which led him to believe he once again messed up her name. "sorry, that's the girl with the glasses, she's around my age, right?" he tried to clarify, only to be cut off mid-sentence.

"there's a juna who works here, but she doesn't wear her glasses," he exclaimed as mingi took a quick look at his name tag. yunho. "look, do you need any help with anything else?" yunho sounded impatient, almost annoyed to an extent. he leaned against the wall carefully, as he kept his eyes on mingi.

"i'm sure she was wearing glasses and the name tag. it clearly said juna."

"yunho, juna does wear her glasses now. i think there was something wrong with her contacts." a second employee stepped into the shop from the back, wiping his hands and tossing the paper towel into the garbage bin next to the doorway. "so i suppose you're the one who was staring at her boobs? we've heard about it."

"oh, that was you?" yunho raised one eyebrow, his voice dropping down to an even lower tone, perhaps to sound more threatening. all he wanted to do was protect juna from guys like mingi, as he knew what effect they could have. he knew because his sister had gone through something like it and it had not ended well. "why? you think it's alright to just stare at a girl's- you know what. what the hell, dude?"

for a moment, mingi looked shocked, taken back by yunho's words. "i- uh i wasn't staring. i swear. i wasn't even looking there! i-i-" mingi was tripping over his own tongue, he knew how bad this looked. he stepped inside with such a confident mentality, but one glare from yunho got him all nervous. and did he look threatening.

"you what? god, if you start explaining, finish it. don't go all stumbling over your words. your excuses won't be as believable." yunho groaned out, turning his back to mingi and heading toward the back. juna and yunho had a strong sibling-like connection ever since the moment they met, which causes yunho to get very protective over her, not wanting anything bad to happen to her.

he wants to protect her, the way he couldn't protect his own sister.