five.

"HOLY SHIT, HANEUL."

those were the first words mingi screeched out into his sister's apartment, which just so happened to be packed with people, all there for the housewarming party the girl was having. the room fell silent at once, and all eyes were now glued to mingi. as he realized he was the center of his family's attention, his voice grew more quiet and wary.

"jesus, calm down, mingi. i'd like to be able to keep this apartment, thank you very much." haneul groaned out at her younger sibling, who had just burst into her new living space. "what happened to you this time, drama queen?" she plopped back down on the couch, glaring at mingi in the process.

mingi walked ìnto the kitchen to grab himself a snack and place the flowers in a vase, before sitting down on one of the stools. "alright, so" he started, already dragging out his words as he stuffed his mouth. "i just ran into that girl you've been telling me about. juna! that's her name. ha, i remembered. so apparently she works at the flower shop down the street and i've seen her before, we bumped into each other that time we had lunch at your office together. she made a rude as hell comment, so i imagined her to be rude, but wow. just wow she was actually nice? like genuinely kind. but at the moment i was kinda spacing out and then i checked her name tag to make sure i remembered her name, but now i think she thinks i was just staring at her boobs."

haneul nearly choked on her drink, hearing those last few words. "hold up, you were staring at her boobs? what the hell, mingi!" she didn't hesitate to stand up and smack her brother on the back of his head. "uhm, ouch??" his hand flew up to his head, to rub over the spot he had just been hit. "thank you very much, but no, i wasn't staring. i couldn't recall her name, and i wasn't going to remember her as yuta, so i had to check. not my fault they place those stupid name tags on their employee's chest."

"alright, mingi, why is this my problem?" she sighed, pressing her fingers against her temple. "just go talk to her and clear the air, how bad can it be?"

yeah, how bad can it be?

+

oof hey I'm still alive! school started again & therefore i don't have as much time to write as i did before, but whenever i have time i'll try and write as much as i can :3
this was such an obvious filler whoops