four.

the sun had been shining brightly the past few days, barely any clouds to be spotted in the sky. people were rushing past one another in the busy streets, all in a hurry to get back to their offices on time. amidst the passing strangers was mingi, carefully thinking of a good housewarming gift for his sister.

the boy didn't have much time, as he was already late to the party, and eventually rushed into the nearest shop he was able to locate. the sign hanging above the entrance was decorated with brightly colored flowers, certainly catching his and others' attention. when he entered the small flower shop, a bell rang above him, notifying the owner of a new costumer yet again, as the strong smell of different flowers mixed together suddenly washed over him.

"good morning"

a female voice spoke up from behind the counter, once she had noticed mingi entering. "morning." he managed to force out, after realizing who the girl behind the counter was. he knew she had no clue who he was, but after hearing so many stories about the girl from his sister, he surely knew her. more about her than actually knowing her.

being so caught up in his own thoughts for a while made him look spaced out and confused in his exterior, as he was thinking of the stories, trying to remember the girl's name. was it yuna? yuta? god, he really was terrible with names.

mingi had not noticed her approaching him, with him staring so intensely ahead of him he could easily bore a hole through the wall.

"hey there" juna started off with a kind, yet somewhat nervous smile on her lips, "can i help you with anything? you look a little lost." it took him a moment to regain focus on the real world around him, instead of his thoughts. for a moment, she was just a blur standing in front of him, a blur blending in perfectly with the rest of the blurred flowers.

as soon as he had regained his composure, his eyes darted down to the name tag on her chest. juna. that was her name. "do you need any help?" shit, he hadn't said anything. he quickly looked up to meet her eyes examining his face. locking his eyes on hers, instead of her chest, he flashed her a smile. "yes please, i'm looking for something for my sister, she just moved into a new apartment. her favorites are sunflowers if that helps the search."

he couldn't help but notice her smile grow a bit brighter at the mention of sunflowers. "your sister's got good taste." juna commented, the smile not faltering her lips, while she led him to another section in the shop, where small bouquets were displayed all over the walls. it didn't take mingi long to find the perfect set, as his eyes fell on one specific bouquet immediately, once it was within his eyes' range. "those. they're perfect for her." he pointed them out proudly, not being able to take his eyes off them. the colors matched perfectly, just like the scents, creating a beautiful piece altogether.
the flowers had a distinct smell of his mother's perfume, the one he and haneul both loved so much.

paying for the flowers and thanking juna for her help in a hurry, he rushed over to his sister's apartment, eager to tell her he came across 'the problematic one' once again.

+

uhhhh hi?? xkdkdkd its been weeks since i posted smth, oops, also last week school started again kms. sorry for lack of updates <3