The dinner

Author's pov:
Francine is not that rich as park jimin she is kinda in middle class as you say it. She met her best friends in a classy school(if your wondering how she got in she had a scholarship yes she smart) Her fathers company went bankrupt not to long after the news her father had a heart attack and got comatose. Her mother only have one option that is to marry the one and only park jimin which is the heirs of park enterprise.

Francines pov:
My mom explained everything to me all I have to do is say yes, I'm not sure about jimin though. Yes I've had a big crush on him since I saw him every time me and my best friends hangout I would pick Annies house and would Watch every movement he makes(I know its kinda creepy but hey its love😂 ok sorry back to the story)
But I know I don't stand a chance because he has a girlfriend already, her name is nancy she is pretty I mean Im nothing compared to her and she's richer than me.

Le skip
~ring ring~ my alarm is so very no fun(ok sorry I just had to) I went to do my morning routine and went down stairs. Me and mom decide to go visit my dad in the hospital before the dinner to the parks.

Mom:Francine you ready to go

Francine:yes

Time skip

Mom:Francine I'm sorry you have to marry park jimin its our only options we already have too much debt.

Francine:mom its fine I'm doing this for you guys. You were the best parents I could have and its the only way I could pay you guys so I understand.

Mom:I am so thankful to have such a very understanding daughter

She cried and hugged you your father is still not awake he had a coma after the heart heart attack.

this is your outfit. It was your moms birthday day present.

At the parks

At the parks

Mrs.and mr. Park: oh my god you look really pretty francine I can't wait for the wedding

Francine:thank you Mrs. Park

Mrs. Park: omg your too formal just call me what you call me all the time.

Francine:yes mom may I ask where is annie?

Mrs. Park: she'll be coming down in a bit.

You heard a noise coming from the stairs

Mrs. Park infact she's here. I'll leave you two alone for a bit lets go lila?(your moms name)

Mom:ok

Annie:omo bestie you look amazing

Francine:thanks bestie you look lovely

Annie:why thank you have you told the squad yet?(if your wondering your squad is called grill squad cause you and the girls love to eat)

Francine:not yet but I will soon.

Annie:ok let's go to the dining area and wait for my brother?

Francine:uhmm sure.

You and annie talked for some time then you heard the door open.

Mrs. Park:jimin come join us your soon to be wife is here

Jimin:really mom? Ughh why I surely will not marry a........

Dundundun cliff hanger this is my first chapter hope you enjoy sorry for grammar errors or spelling mistakes

much love:authornim😘😘