Shopping

Jimins pov:
Jimin:don't think that I married you means I love you don't think the wrong idea cause I will never love a gold digger and a assuming girl like you.(cold tone) 

Francine:I already know that jimin you don't have to tell me again and let me remind you too, you can call me whatever you want gold digger, slut, hoe any kind of names you want I don't care I'm just doing this for my parents nothing else and don't worry after all this mess I'll leave you alone I'm not up for your Money or anything so stop being assuming too. (She snapped).

After that she just walked back to the restaurant leaving me dumbfounded
I just sighed maybe she was right I thought.

Authors pov:
Francines mom:ok shinyhe will be going.

Mrs. Park:ok francine don't forget about tommorow.

Francine:I won't

With that they leaved the restaurant and went to sleep.(btw if your asking what time its(7:00pm)

Francines pov:
~tring~ my alarm clock went on I turned it off. Today is the day where we pick our dresses and suit for the wedding I'm kinda excited about it knowing that I'm going to get married with the park jimin but kind of sad knowing that jimin will be cold to me every time *sigh* its ok its just for your parents I reminded my self.

Francinnne my mom shouted
Me:yes mom?
Mom:get ready jimin will be here soon she said.
Me:yes mom let me just text my friends and get dress

I did my morning routine and got dress suddenly my phone rang, when I looked at it, it was an unknown number I answered it

Me:hello? Who's this?

Unknown:its me jimin get ready I will be there in 15 minutes don't worry about the girls namjoon said he will pick them up.

Me:o-ok then see ya

He just hanged up oooof why did I stutter sigh

Grill squad (messages)
Me:guys you ready remember where going to be shopping for wedding dress.

All:yes

Me:jimin said namjoon will pick you guys up so get ready well just meet at the gogo wedding and suit dresses.

Callie:ok infact I think namjoon is here byeee

I just leaved it seen after a while my mom shouted again

Mom:francine jimins here

Me:ok mom I'll be there

By the way this is outfit:

Jimins pov:Damn she look fine, omg jimin what are you saying? You got nancy remember

Jimins pov:
Damn she look fine, omg jimin what are you saying? You got nancy remember.

Francine:hi jimin you ready?