Reality??!!

Francines POV:
I was shook at what the doctor said, I ran as fast as I can to the hospital I can heard my friends calling my name but I didn't bother to look back  the hospital wasn't that far, tears kept falling in my eyes please don't I keep saying to my self when I arrived I saw them lying lifeless

No no jimin yura wake up don't leave me.

Doctor:I'm sorry we did the best we can

Me:no this can't be no!!! Yura Jimin please don't leave me!!!

Annie:cin-

I cut her off

Me:guys the-theyre gone

I kept on crying minutes later the boys arrived they were crying too because they're best friend just died I can't believe this is happening to me. I told them that I need some time alone they were worried but I told them that I'll be fine. As soon as they left I started crying again tell me why did I do to deserve this?? Huh why?? As I was crying everything starts to fade what the..

What is happening I looked at my arms and they were fading slowly I screamed until I find myself in a classroom? What? Mackenzie came to me and said

Mackenzie:cine why were you shouting?

Me:huh? Why am I here? Where's jimin and yura?

Izzy:jimin from bts your bias?

Me:wdym hes my husband we have a child named yura and this criminal named Dylan shoot them and they died.

Callie:you were probably dreaming hahahha and Dylan Is our friend

me:what!? So everything was a dream?

Chris:hahahh Yeah good thing mrs. Saunder has a meeting right now if not you'll get in trouble. And bts is in korea and your in Canada and dude the age gap.

I was so shook I looked at my phone and it was true, it was all a dream I had woken up to face the reality that I am just a fan of bts a normal girl who lives in a normal life who's source of happiness and inspiration is BTS.

                       The end

Hi mochies this is the last chapter hope you like the ending don't worry I will edit some chapters if I have time and I'm sorry for updating late I'm just really busy with school and stuff don't worry I will write another story. Mochies I'm sorry if my ending is boring its just I'm not really good at endings sorry.

I'm sorry for spelling mistakes or gramar error 

Muchlove:authornim😘😘❤