Plans

A/n:sorry I just had too😂😂

Francines pov:
Mom:francine wake up we have a lunch meeting with the parks today when your done come downstairs ok? 

Me:ughhhh yeah I'm up.

I did my morning routine and went down stairs.

Me:mom what time are we going?

Mom:in about a hour so make sure your ready to go.

Me:yeah I'll just change my clothes.

Mom:ok make it fast.

I just hummed in response, I'm actually shook(jungshook) right now I can't believe jimin actually said yes(a/n:stop being so assuming. Francine:shut up athour nim your hopeless just keep on writing. A/n:oooof fine. Back to the story) Half of me is happy and half of me is sad knowing that jimin have to marry me not just an ordinary marriage which people really fall inlove with which other they share love and stuff but no it's an arranged marriage where too people is forced to marry each other, see the difference. In other words its like I'm selling my body to someone *sigh* but it's for the best for my parents fighting.

This is your outfit

At the restaurant:Francines pov:me and my mom arrived At the restaurant I saw Mrs

At the restaurant:
Francines pov:me and my mom arrived At the restaurant I saw Mrs. Park and mr. Park with jimin and annie.
Annie:bestie come sit beside me.
Me:kk
I sat down beside her and notice jimins eyes on me.

Jimins pov:
Omo francine looks hot wait what am I thinking (a/n:Just admit it you like her oof. Jimin:n-no I don't aish just go back to writing. A/n:eeeek kk back to the story) theres something interesting about her.

Authors pov:
Mrs. Park:so let start planning shall we?

Mom:ok so when is the wedding?

Mrs. Park:next week.

Francine:WHAT!!!!

Mrs. Park:yes tomorrow you and jimin are gonna go shopping for dresses right jimin?

Francine:o-ok

Jimin:yes mom

Mrs. Park:its settled don't forget to bring your brides made ok? And jimin will bring his to.

Francine:ok.

Annie:I'm excited.

Mrs. Park:soo francine you'll pick the theme and jimin will organize the guest and me and your mom will organize the church, reciption and the food.

Francine:ok can annie help me?

Mrs. Park:sure are you ok with it annie?

Annie:yessss eeeekk

Mrs. Park:so what is the theme gonna be?

Francine:well I want it simple but elegant.

Mrs. Park:you never get me disappointed (smiles) so the color?

Francine:I'm thinking rose gold

Mrs. Park:oh that's a good choice darling.

Francine:thank you.

Mrs. Park:so its settled don't forget about tommorow ok.

Francine:ok mom.

Jimin:mom can I talk to francine for a sec.?

Annie:make sure you don't do anything bad about her(death glare)

Jimin:yeah yeah mom?

Mrs. Park:ok

Jimin and francine went outside of the restaurant and went to the nearby  park.

Jimin:don't think that I married you means I love you don't think the wrong idea cause I will never love a......

Hiiii mochies double update again Oooooof another cliff hanger 😉😉😜 this is my fifth chapter hope you enjoy don't forget to vote.

Sorry for the grammar errors or spelling mistakes

Much love:authornim😘😘❤