The decision

Jimins pov:
I kept thinking about it for straight two days(a/n:jimin your over reacting don't ya think?
Jimin:shut up just continue.Back to the story) I guess I just have to say yes *sigh* sorry Nancy but I promise after this I will divorce her and marry you(a/n:are you sure about that?
Jimin:yeah I'm sure just keep on writing. A/n:oooof stob being so salty. ~back to the story~)

Mom:so what are your plans young man?

Me:fine I'll marry her but make sure after the end of the year well get divorce.

Dad:are you sure young man? I mean she is a really nice girl I wouldn't be surprise if many young mans out there would like to date her.

Me:yeah dad I'm sure and I promised Nancy that I will marry her.

Mom:nancy that nancy this remember she cheated on you once.

Dad:yeah once a cheater always a cheater.

Me:dad she already explained everything to me and I trust her.

Mom:but don't regret your decision. I will call francine and her mom will plan everything tomorrow and you accompany her to buy a wedding dress and a ring ok?

Me:ughhhh fine what else would I do I don't have a choice.

Dad:jimin your being rude.

Me:sorry mom dad its just I'm frustrated right now.

Mom:son its ok but please try to understand francine her situation is more complicated than ours ok?

Me:yes mom

Mom:thank you son

Me:btw wheres annie?

Dad:she's at her friends house having a sleepover.

Me:oh ok I have to go I have a date with nancy.

Mom:mmmk have fun. Even though I don't like her.

Me:mom

Mom:its true now go you don't want her to be waiting (sarcastic tone).

Me:ok bye.

Hi mochies yass im gonna call you guys mochies idk is cute but anyways this is my fourth chapter I'm sorry that it is short but hope you guys enjoy.

I'm sorry for grammar errors or spelling mistakes

Much love:authornim😘😘❤