Insulted

Jimins pov:
Mom:jimin come join us your soon to be wife is here

Me:really mom? Ughhhh why? I will surely not marry a fucking gold digger like her

I feel bad that I said that to her knowing that she is a really nice girl but I just have to stop this wedding because of my girlfriend nancy I promised to marry her and know she is upset knowing that I have to marry francine.

Francine(teary eyes):you know you could've just told me that you don't want to marry me I mean have you considered my feeling? Hahahah guess not just to be clear I only did this marriage thing for my parents. (Tears streamed down to my face)

Me:really your feelings? Huh so gold diggers like you have feelings?

Enough mom shouted I did feel really guilty but I can't let this slide

Mom:jimin that is soo rude I didn't raise you to be a such jerk

Mom was right but nancy I must admit I kinda like francine but not as much as I love nancy

Francine(sobbing): Mrs. Park its fine we cannot force someone to marry a gold digger like me right its fine really. Sorry Mrs. Park and bestie mom let's go I do not want to hear any insults anymore I've had enough.

Jimin:good bye gold digger

After they left my mom and my sister talked to me

Mom:I am so disappointed in you I can't believe you just did that to a really lovely girl jimin trust me your gonna REGRET hurting her.

Then mom left the table what did she mean by regret?

Annie:oppa really? Did you know that she suffered from depression because of what's happening I'm not saying this because shes my bestfriend I'm saying this in her behalf pls. Marry her I really feel bad about it were lucky our family is complete and dad is not sick like hers you really think she's a gold digger? Do you know what she said to me before coming here?

I didn't talk I just listened to her

Annie:she didn't want to marry you because of people might think she's a gold digger she even cried thinking what she'd do if her dad die. Do you even know how hurt she is?.

Me:I don't care now nancy is upset to me I fucking promised her to marry her in the future but guess not.

Annie:nancy? Hahahahah(she laughed bitterly) remember Nancy cheated on you once but you did not believe me huh its your decision anyway

With that she left. I thought about it I can't even sleep well I guess they're right I made my decision. I'm going to.........

Another cliff hanger hahahaha sorry double update this is my second chapter hope you enjoy

Sorry for any grammar errors or spelling mistakes

Much love:authornim😘😘❤