Her Reaction

"ARE YOU CRAZY?" screamed a young woman as an arrow flew past the top of her head.

"Eek! I'm sorry, I'm sorry I'm sorry, (y/n)!!" shrieked a blond Hylian who looked like she was going to be punished by a terrible demon, and she was partly right.

"I can't believe you almost shot me IN THE HEAD! Oh, I shouldn't have lent you my bow...this was a bad mistake, BAD!" (y/n) shouted at the top of her lungs and quickly grasped her beautifully crafted red bow which was made by Wren a long time ago.

In fact, 5 years passed by and (y/n) grew up to be one of the best archers in Hyrule Castle Town. Although she was only 14, she developed a passion for this sport because of her childhood. Her visits with the Rito became more frequent as she grew up, so much so that she has more friends at Rito Village than in her own hometown.

 Her visits with the Rito became more frequent as she grew up, so much so that she has more friends at Rito Village than in her own hometown

Shirley, the blond Hylian, followed (y/n)'s steps, hoping she wasn't going to get in trouble. "Agh! It wasn't on purpose! I admit I was stupid to do this....please forgive me."

"Sorry, I just..." (y/n) stopped for a second, "It was actually my fault. I shouldn't have placed my bow right there on my bed. I mean, yeah I just came back from practice but even then I should have known you are a curious person. Don't worry, I forgive you, Shirley." She smiled and carefully put her bow inside a wooden closet.

"Sooo, how does it feel to be the best archer?" The blondie girl asked eagerly.

"haha, I'm not the best, trust me. In fact, I personally know someone who is very good at it. He's one of my closest friends" grinned (Y/n) as she suddenly thought of a certain childhood friend.

"Who is it? Wait, let me guess. It's a Rito, isn't it? I keep forgetting you have friends over there."

"Yup, his name is Revali!" exclaimed (y/n), "And even then I still remember the first day I met him..."

"You guys must be very close, I'm jealous..." Shirley joked while (y/n) rolled her eyes. "hey I'm here with you right now!"

"Yeah but aren't you gonna go to Rito Village tomorrow?"

(Y/n) sighed, "Yes, that's true. I'm actually gonna stay there for a week."

Shirley glowered, "Awww really? And I was just getting comfortable with you being back again. This school break is getting boring here without you..."

"I'm sorry! It's just that I have another life over there" the young girl replied but then an idea occurred to her, "Hey I know! Why don't you ask your mom to go with us? Trust me it's gonna be fun"

"Oh dear...I don't know I'm gonna need to ask my mom for that. But I really want to go!!" she childishly flapped her arms.

"Well go and ask her now! c'mon lets go you goofball!" (y/n) held her hand and forced her to walk all the way to her house. While walking there, some Hylians recognize (y/n) and fanboyed/fangirled over her.