You're Like A Drug (Connor x Hank)

Connor knew something was wrong when the Lieutenant didn’t answer his phone the last twelve times he tried calling. Walking in the brisk cold Detroit night air towards his final destination, Hank's house. It wouldn’t be the first time he would have found the older man passed out drunk on the floor, but it always worried him every single time. It seemed he had growing feelings for his partner, even though every ounce of his programming told him it was wrong.

If he was going to become a deviant it would be for Hank, there was no one else he could imagine feeling the same way about. It was unlikely that Hank felt the same especially with his obvious disdain for androids in the first place. Although the chances of success had been rapidly improving over the last few weeks they had been working together.

Reaching the front door to Hank's house reluctantly he knocked on the door in his usual way. Listening carefully he heard only the movement of Sumo barking at the door. “Sumo it’s me, Connor.” He said through the door to put the poor pup at ease. Trying the doorbell this time, it chimed accordingly but still nothing stirred inside. Maybe he wasn’t in there at all, he could be at Jimmy's the very first place they met.

Sighing subconsciously he decided to take a peek in the window seeing Hank sprawled out on the floor in what could be described as a manner of undress. Hank's robe wide open for all the world to see everything. Connor felt his temperature gauge rising, a light blue tinge appearing upon his cheeks as he tried his hardest to avert his gaze. Looking to the ground he picked up a rock smashing it through the window pane.

Still the Lieutenant did not stir even with the loud noises Connor was making climbing through it. “Lieutenant are you alright?” He inquired the worry very apparent in his voice giving him a software instability notice. Leaning down he touched Hank's face tenderly trying to wake him gently but even that was in vain. Taking a deep breath even though it wasn’t required he slapped him harshly earning a loud grunt.

"What the fuck Connor?!”Hank screamed sitting up feeling the room spinning around him. Grumbling he tried to lift the whiskey bottle beside him only to have Connor stop him. “Let me drink you plastic prick.” He scoffed unable to muster the strength to fight him off.

“I’m sorry Hank, but you are already well over the legal limit and heading towards a dangerous level of alcohol content in your blood.” Connor explained taking it out of his grasp placing it on the counter.

“Did you finally call me Hank?” He asked rubbing his forehead with one hand keeping his balance with the other. “I’ve been asking you for over a week now, it’s about fucking time Connor.”

Connor felt his cheeks flush hotter than before almost making him wonder if he was malfunctioning but he didn’t want to run a diagnostic right now. “Well you did give me permission.” He said with a slight smile. “Now let’s get you in the shower we have a homicide to attend to.” Connor explained picking Hank up with ease leading him to the bathroom. Slowly he tried to help Hank into the bathtub but he started to fall causing Connor to fall on top of him, their lips colliding roughly. Connor thought for sure that Hank would shoot him dead this time.

Unexpectedly that didn’t happen, what did happen was Hank started kissing him back deeper. His fingers lacing into Connor's chestnut brown locks. Connor closed his eyes and let his feelings take over instead of pushing them back all this time. Software instability warnings were flashing widely over his vision even with his eyes closed. Ignoring them he felt his Thirium pump going mad in his chest. There was no going back, he was a deviant for love.

“You're like a drug Connor, I can’t get you out of my mind.” Hank admitted his speech still a little slurred but he was coming back to reality very quickly.

“I feel the same a drug so strong I broke my binds for you.” He confessed hoping that Hank wouldn’t be mad at him but by the grin on his face he could tell it was what he wanted all along, what he was hoping for. Leaning in he kissed Hank's lips one more time, drinking in the drug of love.