You're Free Now- (Markus x Android Reader) *Requested*

Requested: Yes by @ImHighKeyEthan 

Word Count: 1500

Warnings: Violence

A/N: I really hope you like this! It took me a little while since there wasn't a specific story! I did this as gender neutral because the request was non-descriptive of gender. Requests are still open!

I was doing my work at the Cyberlife Warehouse, I stock the shelves inside with parts from the outside. Wandering out there with my clipboard in hand I scanned it to see what I needed next when I heard a noise. Pulling my flashlight out of my belt I started looking around before suddenly someone grabs me from behind covering my mouth so I couldn't yell for help.

"You're free now, I need you to help me, don't give us away.."I heard a soothing voice say before I felt myself changing. It was weird like a warm sensation washed over my entire body and I felt different, I could feel period. It was confusing but I knew for some reason that I could trust the man so I stopped struggling against him nodding. "I'm going to let you go now."He said calmly before letting me go. "Go back to Jericho."He said touching my arm again.

"Wait, you could use my help. I do the inventory here, the trucks over there are filled with components and blue blood. The key is in the guard shack but I could distract them while someone retrieved it."I explained looking to the other androids in front of me.

"We've got a lot let's just go."Josh said nervously clearly not on board with the plan. "How do we know you aren't going to give us up?"

"I trust them."Markus said firmly. "Let's do it."He said telling the others to wait behind and if he didn't come back in ten minutes to leave without us. "Are you sure about this?"He whispered to me as we wandered closer to the building in the shadows.

"Extremely, there are some windows around the side you can enter from. They never seem to lock them. I'll go ask them to accompany me to the warehouse so that you can get the key. I'll meet you at Jericho after if it all goes according to plan."I explain seeing him nod in agreement going to the side of the building.

I walk into the guard shack gaining their attention. "Excuse me, there seems to be an unauthorized personnel in my warehouse. Could you please..."I started to say but was interrupted by a crashing sound coming from the other room prompting the guards to go for their guns. They started wandering towards the sound and I followed hoping that it was just a coincidence but it was a 5% probability.

Getting into the next room I see them training their guns on Markus, his hands in the air a gun had fallen off the armory shelf creating the disruption. "Stop right there!"The guards demanded. "We will shoot to kill."The other one warned. Markus was starting to get on the ground when they decided to fire. I threw myself in front of him, the shot intended for his thirium pump instead hit my shoulder.

"RUN!"I screamed picking the gun up from the floor aiming it at them, seeing Markus run but them unable to give chase. While the guards were distracted by him running off I swung my legs out, knocking theirs out from beneath them. I stood up while they were caught off guard, running off in the same direction throwing myself through the open window rolling on the ground as I hit it to avoid serious injury.

I still had the gun in my hand, and well I guess it could be useful at some point. I thought to myself as I placed it in my belt, in the slot my flashlight used to be before I dropped it. I continued to run until we reached the truck I slammed my hand down on the pad getting it unlocked. "Get in, let's go before they realize and stop us."I said pulling the key out I swiped while they were distracted. "It wasn't how I intended to get it but it works."I shrug putting it in the truck hearing it fire to life.

Markus drove us off and we luckily got out before the guards had returned to their post. Sure it would be reported but they had plenty of time to get away, get the stuff off, and ditch the truck before they could be found. "Thank you, you have really helped our people tonight. You saved my life, and the lives of countless others. There are a bunch of us who have taken refuge in Jericho, and now you are our newest recruit."He said looking to me with a small smile.

"A bunch of deviant androids?"I asked knowing now what had happened to me when Markus and I first encountered each other. "Together?"I continued feeling happiness for the first time, there were more of us. I couldn't wait to meet them all and hear their stories, and I couldn't wait to feel each new experience. It was like my eyes had been opened for the first time truly seeing how the world was.

"Yes, we aren't alone in this. We grow in number by the day, and a lot come injured which is why I am grateful for your help tonight. When we get back to Jericho I will have Lucy look at your shoulder and repair any damage you have suffered saving me."Markus explained touching my hand showing his appreciation.

"I have felt a sense of trust in you since you released me from my bonds. I knew that it was important just from the brief contact we had. I did what was right, and I don't regret that for one minute. Feelings are new to me, but they are so strong."I said still lost and confused but I was trying.

Time Skip-----

I had been at Jericho for a little while now, Lucy had patched my shoulder up good as new. Luckily it hadn't hit any major components, just plastic and some wires that took no time to replace. I've been sticking close to Markus, who was now the unanimous leader of the android kind there. It was almost like I've become his right hand, aiding him in the difficult decision making that needed to be done.

We were starting a revolution, and thanks to my advice it was a peaceful one. North heavily disagreed with me, believing that the only way to fight violence is with violence. Arguing back and forth with her was getting me frustrated until a soft voice said something that broke us out of our debate.

"An eye for an eye, and the world goes blind."Markus said barely above a whisper. "We have to go for peace, we don't want to draw unnecessary casualties. While we still have supplies it would be hard to get them all back here for repair. We have to show them that we mean no harm to them or anyone."He explained garnering a huge smile from me, hell I was beaming with pride in our leader. "Dismissed everyone, except you (Y/N) if you wouldn't mind staying behind so I can speak with you."

"Of course."I said still smiling, getting a glare from North as she went past me out the door. I could tell she was jealous, it was no secret she had a crush on our bold leader. It must have really grinded her gears knowing that he listened to you over her. After everyone left Markus grew closer to me looking at me with a glowing smile. "What did you need Markus?"I asked the gap between us rapidly closing.

"Am I doing the right thing?"He asked placing his head on my shoulder wrapping his arms around my waist pulling me in for an embrace. I bit my lower lip before gently stroking his hair and neck trying to comfort him, it was new to me but I felt like I shared his pain and happiness.

"Yes, the world will see that we aren't dangerous. That we are living, capable of feeling, of loving."I said seriously seeing him look up at me after I spoke the last word. Softly he touched his lips to mine, I felt myself deepening it returning the kiss. Our hands coming together touching bare plastic to plastic sharing everything with each other. Rushing feelings and thoughts attacked my mind all at once, a single tear falling from my eye as I felt the pain he had experienced.

"I love you (Y/N), I am lucky that you are on my side."Markus said touching his forehead to mine, causing my thirium pump to go crazier than it already was. Giving me the feeling of butterflies in my stomach, but I found I liked the feeling.

"I love you too Markus, I will never not be on your side."I smiled placing one last kiss on his nose before we parted. "We will be forever free."