Chapter 2

(Check end for notes)

Tyrell's POV

I wake up to knocking on my door.

"Mmmh... Who is it?" I ask.

"Wake up  Älskling it's time for school." My mother says.

"Alright" I get up from my bed.

I change to my navy blue suit,  comb my hair, and put cologne. I check my phone to see if I have any text messages and I do it's from Joanna, my best friend since kindergarten.

Joanna- Tyrell ready for school? -6:25 am

I text back.

Tyrell- Yeah, I guess. -6:31 am

Joanna is probably the only person I came out to. I knew I was gay when I was in 8th grade. This guy named Henry was the cutest boy in school. I would always wonder why people thought he was cute until one day I was in the locker room. I thought I was by myself, I went to take a shower, and when I got to the showers Henry was there butt naked. He turned around to see who was there with him and all I could look at was his abs I tried not to look any lower than that, but I didn't succeed. I guess Henry noticed I was looking, so he just went up to me and kissed me. Then he started to give me a blowjob and oh man it was good. I'm still a virgin though.

Well after that I knew I was gay as fuck.

Story time is over gotta head out.

I grab my backpack and phone. Oh yeah and don't forget my glasses. I get out of my room and head downstairs. My moms there cooking breakfast. She ask if I wannted any, but I said I will just buy something at McDonald's.

"Okay honey." Mom says smiling at me.

"Well I'm gonna head to school already, see you after." I kiss her on the cheek and say bye to my little brothers.

As I'm towards the door I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket and take it out.

Joanna- I'm not! I'm terrified.. 😥 -6:38 am

I text back.

Tyrell- You'll be fine. I'm heading to school already, but first ima stop at McDonald's want anything? -6:39 am

I put my phone back in my pocket and continue walking out the door.

When I get to McDonald's my phone vibrates.

Joanna- Yeah pls I need a coffee. Thanks. -6:56 am

When I walk inside I see a guy with a black hoodie ordering. Haven't seen him before.

"Uhh black coffee and large fries." Black hood says as he pays the cashier.

I get in line behind him and I can smell cheap cologne and smoke coming from him. As he gets out of line to wait for his order I get a glance of his face and god damn he's beautiful. I hope hes still in highschool. Hopefully in my grade.

"Excuse me sir what would you like to order?" The cashier says I guess I've been day dreaming looks like she's been waiting a while.