Chapter 10

Here's the next Chapter! Enjoy! Sorry for any mistakes. 😊💞

Tyrell's POV

As I'm walking home I can't stop thinking about Elliot. His green beautiful eyes, his uperlip that makes him so unique, his hair is perfect. Ugh I can't wait to see him tomorrow.

I arrive home and notice my mom isn't home. She probably took my brothers to eat.

I walk in. God my house is so much diffrent from Elliot's. I walk upstairs to my room, put my backpack on my chair and decide if I should chang to my cloths. But I choose not too. This sweatshirt smells so much like Elliot.

Shit I'm hungry. I walk down stairs into the kitchen, make myself a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and pour myself a glass of milk.

I check what time it is and its close to 9. I grab a bag a of chips and head to my room.

Elliot's POV

Fucking I'm hurting everywhere. I've been in the shower for a good 20 mins. I'm broken. My fucking mother is such a piece of shit. I wanna run away and never come back...but Darlene. I can't do that. Believe me I've tried. Just the thought of my sister being here alone with my bastard parents that will ruin me.

I quickly put shampoo, get out of the shower and put on my boxers. I see something in the corner of my eye that's unfamiliar to me. I turn and see a tie. Tyrell? He forgot his tie. I grab it and for some reason I sniff it. Yup that's Tyrell.

I get out if the restroom and put the tie on my desk.

I lay on my bed and just think.

My parents are assholes. I got scars from my mother and father. My father will just whip me with his belt everytime he comes home mad. My mother will just burn me with her damn cigarettes. At least they don't do it as often as they used to. They don't do anything to Darlene. It's like I'm a disgrace to this family. I realize I've been crying.

I wrap myself in my blanket and cry myself to sleep.

Tyrell's POV

I sit on my bed, turn the tv on and eat. I just can't get Elliot out if my head. This sweatshirt isn't helping. I don't really mind though. Elliot is such a beautiful person he deserves to be loved. What his parents do to him is fucking bad. I really want to help him. What can I do?

The least I can do is keep hanging out with him after school to keep him away from his house.

I dose off to sleep.

Elliot's POV

I'm in my room it's dark. I'm Crying. I don't know why. All I feel is pain. I feel dead. Cold. Tired. I hear a knock on my door and the door opens. I don't look up. All I feel is arms wrap around me. It's warm. I'm calming down. I smell something familar. Tyrell? I look up and see ocean blue eyes looking at me. Suddenly there's light. He's beautiful. He's wearing a blue suit similar to the one he was wearing at school. I hug him real tight and put my head on his shoulder. It's perfect. He's perfect.

"I'm here."

I wake up to my alarm. Fuck.

Tyrell's POV