Chapter 4

This ones not as long as the other chapters, but I hope you like it!! ☺

Elliot POV

History was the same as English. I don't know why, but I feel safe around Tyrell.

"Alright class 18 more minutes left until lunch." Mrs. Smith informs the class. "You all can have free time talk to one another!"

Fuck yess! I grab my backpack and take out my earphone. I look up at Tyrell and he's staring at me. He smiles, uhh my heart. What's going on with me!? I plug in my earphones to my phone, I put the left earphone in my ear, put my music on shuffle and the first song that comes on is Earth Angel by Marvin Berry.

Earth Angel, earth angel

Will you be mine?

I look up at Tyrell while those lyrics play. He's talking to Leon at the moment, but eventually he notices me looking. Tyrell turns his face towards me and smiles.

"What song you listening to?" He smiles and Leon goes talk to some other people.

"Earth Angel." I say looking up at him.

"May I listen to it?" He's still smiling what's up with him with smiling?

"Sure." I pass him the right earphone and he puts it in.

Earth angel, earth angel

The one I adore

Love you forever and ever

I'm just a fool

A fool in love with you.

We're both looking at eachother straight in the eyes through out the song. I start blushing and he smiles and chuckles.

Earth angel, earth angel

Please be mine

My darling dear

Love you all the time

I'm just a fool

A fool in love with you-ou.

I covered my face at the end cause I knew I was blushing really bad, but I have no idea why!? The next song comes on and it's I Wanna Be Yours by Arctic Monkeys.

I wanna be your vacuum cleaner

Breathing in your dust