New Journey

Your point of view~

"Are you sure you want to leave the island?" Mother asked.

"I think its time I meet my older twin brother!" You said. "I have been a hunter since I was 9. I think I can manage to find him on my own."

"Okay. If you think you are ready to go, I'm not stopping you." Mother said.

"Really? Thank you mother!" You hugged mother really tight. You ran up to your bedroom and packed your bag. You ran back downstairs and gave a final hug and kiss to your mother. You ran outside and took a deep breath in and out. You gave a big smile. You felt so excited to finally meet your big brother. 

You hopped on a train. "I can't wait! Wait. What if...he doesn't know who I am? If I explain, he'll never think I am telling the truth. What am I going to do?" You asked yourself.

When the train stopped, you got off. Here it was, the ship to Whale Island. When you got on, you were feeling nervous once again. You never know what is going to happen. Then more thoughts came into your mind. "What if he is a hunter too? I wonder if he is a enhancer just like me." You were thinking out loud. Nobody looked at you when you spoke. 

You fell asleep. When you woke up, you were closer to Whale Island. You leaned on the rail and had a big smile on your face. "Woah!" You said as the wind blew in your face. The ship got even closer and closer. Then when it stopped you got off and took off running. You finally reached Aunt Mito's house. She has heard all about you. Aunt Mito was told by Ging that you were born but to never tell Gon that. You knocked.

A woman with slicked back orange hair answered. Her eyes widen. "Is that you? Y/n?" She asked.

You smiled. "Yeah!" You said.

"Gon! Come down here! There is someone I need to introduce you too!" She shouted.

I walked inside the house and Mito-san closed the door behind me. Gon and a boy with white hair ran down the stairs. 

"Wow! Gon she looks just like you." The boy with white hair stated.

"Mito-san. Who is she?" Gon asked.

"This is your twin sister Y/n." Aunt Mito said with a smile.

"Huh!? I have a twin sister?" Gon asked.

"She came all the way out here to find you Gon." 

"Hello Y/n. I'm Gon. I never knew I had a sister." 

"Hi. I heard all about you. I was on a different island with our mother. I never wanted to know what happened to our dad. Oh! I also became a hunter. Are you a hunter too?" You asked.

"Yeah! This is Killua. He was with me ever since the first phase of the exam." 

Killua smiled and blushed a little at the same time. "Its nice meeting you." Killua said.

"You too." You smiled.

"Here. Come upstairs Y/n." Gon said.

"I'm sorry to come so suddenly. My mom told me all about dad and how he was a hunter, but I lost interest. But I did become a hunter myself. I wanted to be prepared to meet you. I figured since I didn't want to know much about dad, you didn't wanna know much about mom so I didn't bring her with me." You explained.

"You're right." Gon smiled.

"So you know everything about Nen?" You asked.

"Yeah."

"Are you a enhancer?" You asked.

"Yeah. I'm guessing you are too?" 

"Yeah!"

"Man I have never seen so many Gons in my life." Killua said.

Gon and I laughed.

"Its no joke. You guys look so much alike!" Killua shouted.

"We are twins." You said.

"Wait? Did you meet anybody in the hunter exam?" Killua asked.

"Yeah, but sadly they died a few years ago." I said.

"What age did you take the exam?" Gon asked.

"9. Why?" I asked.

"What? You were younger than me." 

"What age did you enter the exam?" I asked.

"12. Killua and I are the same age." 

"Its still surprising how young you were and completed the hunter exam." Killua said.

"I don't think its that surprising." You said.

"Its more surprising than you think." Gon said.

"Oh. Killua. Your name sounds familiar. Are you famous or something?" I asked.

"I come from a elite family of assassins. They wanted me to be an assassin but I decided to be a hunter and hang out with Gon instead." 

"You are so sweet Killua." You said with a smile.

"Huh? Thank you I guess." Killua looked away with a red face.

"Is your last name Zoldyck?" You asked.

"Yeah. How did you know?" Killua asked.

"I've seen Silva Zoldyck before. He fought some guy. That is when my mom explained that he was from a elite family of assassins and that he was extremely powerful." I explained.

"Oh. I don't know when my dad left the house but if you say so."

"You are such an interesting person Killua." You said.

"Again?"

"What?" You asked.

"Killua can get easily embarrassed by any compliments." Gon said.

"Oh really? That makes him more interesting." 

To be continued...

Thanks for reading!!