Killua's Birthday Plans

Your point of view~

"Huh? Why are you going with Kurapika again?" Killua asked.

"It's not just me and Kurapika. Leorio is with us too." I said.

"Let me come with you." Killua said.

"No. You have to stay here with Gon." I smiled.

"Huh? Why can't I come with you?!" He asked.

"Because.....Gon is sick and he needs someone to look after him." I said.

Gon was lying in his bed, fake coughing. "Killua...please take care of me."

"Huh? Why can't you take care of him?" Killua asked.

"Stop asking questions. Please just do what I ask you to do." I said.

Killua stared at me for a moment with an angry expression. "F-Fine. I'll take care of the idiot."

Gon coughs. "B-But I'm not an idiot."

And so I left with Kurapika and Leorio to discuss about what I was going to do for Killua's birthday.

"So have you thought of something?" I asked Kurapika.

"Honestly, I can't really think of anything. That's the reason I brought Leorio with me is to help me figure out where you two should go." Kurapika smiled.

"Okay." I said.

"Hopefully he isn't nosey and spies on us." Leorio said.

Then I remembered what I whispered in his ear. My face turned red. "Yeah, he's not going too." I said.

"Huh? How do you know?" Leorio asked.

"I just have a feeling."

(Hi! It's me! Tell me what you think Y/n whispered to Killua, in the comments!)

"Okay, if you say he isn't, then I trust you." Leorio smiled.

"Hey Kurapika, Leorio? Do you guys have a girlfriend or boyfriend by any chance?" I asked.

"No, I'm single." Leorio said as he looked sad and looked at the ground.

"Nah, I really don't have time for dating." Kurapika said.

"B-But I used to be popular with the ladies in highschool. They wouldn't stop talking to me." Leorio made up such an obvious lie.

"Why?" Kurapika asked.

"Well, t-to be honest, I thought you two were a couple when I first seen you guys." I said.

"Huh?" Kurapika's face turned red.

"Mm. That might not be a bad-" Leorio began to say before Kurapika slapped him.

"Don't say anything!" Kurapika said.

"Wait." I paused. "Are you two secretly dating?" I said as I put a smirk on my face. In the past I was really good at spotting couples.

Kurapika let out a sigh. "No point in hiding it from her now."

"Why didn't you tell me? Or Gon? Or even Killua?"

"We thought maybe you guys wouldn't like the idea of us. Maybe you guys don't." Kurapika said.

"Awwww. You two are so cute together though!" I said.

"Hmm? You think so?" Leorio blushed.

"For how long?" I asked.

"Just yesterday." Kurapika said.

"Oh wow."

"Anyway, less talk about us and more talk about you and Killua." Leorio said.

"Right. So what should we do?" I asked.

"Well, you shouldn't stay on Whale Island." Leorio said. "Maybe...I don't know....."

We were all silent.

"Sorry Y/n. I thought I had an idea but I guess not." Kurapika have out a long sigh.

"Wait actually, you given me a good idea." I smiled.

"Huh? Really?" Kurapika said.

Thanks for reading!!