First Mission

"What Is that Gon?" I asked.

Gon was holding some sort of radio. 

"Its a radio so people can call us when they are in trouble." Gon said. 

"Wait, so you want us to help random people we have never met. You think we can just trust them right away on the radio?" Killua asked. 

"I mean, we can find out anyway." Gon said. 

"That is too risky Gon!" Killua shouted. 

"Excuse me? Hello? Is anyone there?" A voice spoke on the radio.

"Hello?" Gon spoke in the mic. 

"I need your help. My name is Rei and I got lost in this forest. I can somehow get reception from here so I believe I am near town but I can't find my way back. Will you help me?" He asked. 

"It sounds a little shady Gon. I don't think we should-" Killua was interrupted. 

"Of course we'll help you Rei. Don't move unless you really have too. We will be there shorty." Gon said. 

"Dammit Gon." Killua said. 

"Rei needs us. I suggest we start looking for him." Gon said. 

"Didn't you hear a single word I said?!? It is too dangerous!" Killua said.

"But we're Hunters and we know nen." Gon said.

"I think we should save him." I said.

"Huh?!? You too Y/n?" Killua said.

"Yes, I think we should save him."

Killua let out a long sigh. "Fine, I'll go with you."

"Yay!" Gon shouted. "Let's get moving!"

Gon grabbed his shirt and put it over his tank top. He grabbed his fishing rod. Killua and I stood up and Gon ran out the door and down the stairs. Killua and I chased after Gon.

"There is lots of forests on Whale Island but the background was filled with bugs which means he can only be North of us or East of us."

Killua and I looked at each other.

"He's a professional." Killua said.

"I know because he's my brother." I said.

"But I believe East has more bugs so let's try east first." Gon said leading the way.

Killua and I followed him.

"I still don't trust this guy." Killua said.

"Why?" I asked.

"I've never met him before and who knows what he's doing, all he is doing is talking and be could be acting."

"Killua, I think you are just being way to cautious." I smiled.

"Maybe you're right..." Killua sighed.

We continued to run until we made it to a dark forest.

"You expect me to go through here?!?" Killua shouted.

"We have to help Rei!" Gon said.

"We don't know for sure if he is in this forest." Killua said.

"You're right but," Gon paused as he stuck on foot in the forest. "there is only one way to find out." Gon then disappeared on the other side.

"Y-You go first!" Killua said.

"Are you scared?" I asked.

"Guys come on!" Gon yelled.

"N-No. I'm not scared." Killua wiped sweat with his arm off of his face and walked slowly in the forest.

I followed him into the forest.

"Help me please!" A voice shouted.

"I hear someone over here!" Gon made a wave gesture telling us to follow him. Killua and I ran after him.

A guy was shouting for help while he was lying on the ground with his butt in air and right behind him, ready to attack was a large foxbear.

"It's a foxbear Gon!" I shouted.

"I know that!" Gon said

"It's a what?" Killua asked.

"A foxbear." I said.

"What the hell is that?" Killua asked.

The foxbear then swung his paw at Rei and Gon sprouted in front of the paw, stopping him with his fishing rod.

"It's me! Snap out of it!" Gon shouted to the foxbear.

"Gon! That is not gonna..." Killua said.

The foxbear looked at Gon and stopped being aggressive and suddenly became friendly.

"Huh?!?" Killua looked so confused.

"We are sorry Rei had trespassed in your territory, we just need to take him back, it's all a mistake." Gon said.

"Thanks kid." Rei said perfectly calm as he pointed a gun upwards and shot the foxbear, missing Gon because the foxbear is large.

"What?" Gon said.

The foxbear fell to the ground, bleeding out.

"Thanks to you, I could hunt my first foxbear. You really are a hero kid." Rei said.

I looked over and Killua wasn't there. Where did Killua go? He's going to say I told you so. But then I saw Killua behind Rei.

"Hey jackass." Killua said.

"Huh?!?" Rei looked behind him to see Killua. "A little boy?"

"That is my friend and you just hurt his friend."

"That foxbear was about to kill me!" Rei said.

"Actually, THAT foxbear doesn't get aggressive so suddenly because someone trespassed on his territory. He becomes aggressive for a reason which means, you stole a foxbear cub." Gon said.

"What?!? But how do you..." Rei began.

"You can stop playing dead now." Gon said.

After he said that, the foxbear had risen from the ground and healed it's wound.

"In order to kill a foxbear, you have to aim for it's head. Now I noticed that you're out of bullets, you can't shoot no more. So you are in trouble Rei and you can't get any help this time. You can get him after we leave." Gon said.

"Wh-What?!?" Rei asked.

"Come on guys, we wasted enough time." Gon said. Then he ran and we ran after him still very confused.

After we made it out of the forest, we heard a loud scream and walked home.

"Sorry for being so violent Y/n." Gon said.

"No, we should have listened to Killua. Now I'm beginning to think he is always right."

"No he wasn't right." Gon said.

"Huh? How?" I asked.

"If I hadn't jumped in front of him, he wouldn't of shot the gun. But if none of us jumped in front of him, he could be here with us right now thanking us. He was a traitor." Gon explained.

"Wow." I said

"So I guess I'm half right." Killua said.

To be continued...

Thanks for reading!!!!!