And so, the mission had just begun

Killua's point if view~

Dammit! They just up and left us!

"It's alright Killua. We'll get Y/n back." Gon said in a very serious tone. "Because if we don't, I might never forgive myself for what I do to your brother."

"Are you saying you'll rage again?" I asked.

"I hope it won't come to that." Gon scratched his head.

"We'll be there in a few hours. I hope Illumi doesn't do anything stupid to her." I said.

"What would he need with her anyway?" Gon asked.

"I don't know. He shouldn't even know we're together. I bet that has something to do with it." I clenched my fists.

Kurapika's point of view~

"Why did you decide to help us?" I asked Hisoka.

"Well of course I can't let Y/n get herself killed before I fight her. I'm going to help you guys find her." Hisoka said with a smile as he was fighting Feitan.

"But she is hours away from here. Gon and Killua are trying to find her right now!" I said.

"They haven't found her yet." Hisoka said.

Feitan swung his swords at Hisoka but Hisoka dodged them.

Chrollo wasn't fighting, he was watching from the shadows.

"Dammit! They just don't give up do they?" Leorio complained.

"They won't stay down. It would be best if we ran for now." Hisoka said.

"Why?" I asked.

"They are at their best right now."

And so we ran out of there, alive.

"Let them go, they'll be back." Chrollo said as he closed his book.

Leorio got in the driver's seat and I got in the passenger's seat. Hisoka sat in the back. We started the car and drove out of town.

"Where too?" Leorio asked.

"Killua's house." I said.

"We won't be able to make it there in this car. We'll have to take a tour bus. If we're lucky, there should be one in a few minutes and we can get there faster than Gon and Killua." Hisoka explained with a smile.

"And why should we just straight up believe you?" Leorio asked.

"He did help us out Leorio. Why would he be lying now?" I said.

"Right." Leorio pulled over.

Your point of view~

I wonder why he picked such easy chains to break out of. I can easily escape from this place.

"I bet they have figured out how to get here by now." Illumi said.

"Why are you doing this to me?" I asked.

"You see, my brother is supposed to be an assassin. He is supposed to marry an assassin. Not you. He belongs with Mallory. Mallory came home telling us that he loved someone else and the house instantly fell into quite the rage. I brought you here to see if you're worthy of being with Killua." Illumi explained.

"It was Mallory?" I asked.

"She doesn't know that I'm doing this and she won't know. But she told us that she respects you for saving her."

"Mallory doesn't know?" I said. "So it was your damn group that sent her to see how Killua was doing."

"Wow, a smart girl you are." Illumi said.

"Killua has his own life. He doesn't want to be an assassin anymore so just leave it at that." I said.

"Sorry but we cannot do that. We assassins shouldn't care about anyone but Killua went out and made friends. He was supposed to stay here but he decided to stab both his mother and his other brother, Milluki. If Killua isn't an assassin, then what is he?" Illumi paused. "I can answer that for you, he is a monster."

"You're wrong!" I shouted. "The Killua I know would never hurt anyone without a reason!"

Illumi smiled. "The Killua you know." He walked out of the room.

I've noticed the cameras on the ceiling. He's watching me. Damn him. I'll show him I'm worthy for Killua.

Then I heard a female voice. "Hello Y/n. I'm Killua's mother. I want to ask you something simple and I expect an answer within ten seconds or you'll get shocked by the electric chair you are sitting in." She said

"Go to hell!" I shouted.

"Did you really think he's coming to save you or do you think he's only coming back to us just to let you go?" She asked.

"So that's your plan." I said.

"Ten.....Nine....... Eight........ Seven....." She went on while I thought.

"Of course he is coming to save me." I said.

Then I felt hell. Shock. I screamed like I was being murdered.

"Wrong answer." She said.

"You said only if I didn't answer the question within ten seconds!"

"Oh, sorry I forgot to say if you say the wrong answer."

Kurapika's point of view~

The house.. we've made it before Gon and Killua! We past the doors with Hisoka's help. He has most definitely been here before. Then we came across Canary again after running.

"Wait, you're Master Killua's friends correct?" She asked.

"Yeah." I said. "We need to get in there as fast as we can."

"Master Killua isn't here though." She said.

"Well his girlfriend may be in danger! We need to get in there as fast as we can!" I shouted.

Canary looked surprised. "Of course. You may pass." She said.

"Thank you so much Canary." I smiled.

She smiled back.

We continued to run when we entered the house without any permission and we followed screams that sounded alot like Y/n's.

There are guards surrounding us.

"We'll take care of these guys! Leorio, go find Y/n!" I said as I revealed my chains ready to fight once again.

Your point of view~

Now she's just shocking me for the fun of it. I feel weak. I should of broke out of the chains while I had the chance. I feel like I'm about to die. Am I? Am I going to die?

Illumi just walked back in the room. "Man, I didn't know you'd still be alive after all of that." He said.

Then I saw the door open again. Illumi turned to see who it was and it was Leorio. He straight up punched Illumi in the face as fast and as hard as he could. They're here. To save me. After being dumb enough to run straight into Illumi's hands.

To be continued...

Thanks for reading!!!!