Killua's Birthday

Your point of view~

Only one week before Killua's birthday. I had a great idea and i hope he'll like it.

"So when will you be leaving?" Gon asked.

"Tomorrow." I said.

"Awwww. I'm gonna miss the both of you. Does Killua know where you are taking him?"

"No, I don't want him to know." I replied.

"I'm sure he'll like your idea Y/n." Gon said.

"Hmm?" Killua asked when walking in the room. "What's going on?"

"Um..." I paused. "I want to take you somewhere special so we'll be leaving tomorrow." I smiled.

"Huh? Are you going to tell me where this place is?" He asked.

"N-No. It's a secret." I said.

"Huh?"

"Yeah, I will sadly not be joining you two love birds." Gon said.

"Now I'm even more confused." Killua said. "Are we going to see a movie or something?"

"I can't tell you. It's a secret."

"Why?" Killua started getting frustrated. I just started laughing.

"Killua, the other day when Kurapika and Y/n left, why didn't you even try spying on them?" Gon asked.

Killua's face turned red. "H-Huh? I-I...Didn't want too."

"But why?"

My face turned red as well. "No reason Gon." I said.

"Huh?" Gon said. "But, Killua is a protective boyfriend. Usually he'd go after you."

I remembered what I had whispered in his ear. "N-No reason, Gon."

Gon looked at us suspiciously. "Okay. Whatever you say."

"So, we leave to a place that I have no idea about tomorrow?" Killua asked.

I nodded. "I've already packed a few things." I said.

"Huh? We need to pack?" Killua asked.

"Huh? What do you mean? Of course. We'll be gone for quite a while." I said.

"I'll go to a place for over three years and be perfectly fine without packing." Killua said.

"Fine, do whatever you want but I've already packed a few things."

The next morning~

"When will you two be back?" Mito asked.

"In about a week or so. I promise we'll be safe." I smiled.

Mito smiled. "Right." She began to cry. Then she pulled me into a hug. "I'll miss you Y/n." She looks up at Killua. "You too. Take good care of each other." She let go of me.

"Don't worry. We will!" I said.

"I want a hug!" Gon shouted. He ran up to me and gave me a big hug. He started crying. "I'm going to be so lonely!"

"It's alright Gon, we'll be back soon." I smiled as I hugged him back.

Gon backed away and wiped his tears. "O-Okay." Then Gon ran up to Killua and gave him a big hug as well.

And so we were off to a New Journey. We got on the ship and I took off shortly afterwards.

"Where the hell are we going?" He asked.

"I still can't tell you." I said.

"Wwwwhhhhyyyyy?!" He let out a long sigh.

"Because it's a secret. We've been over this, silly." I smiled.

Killua's face turned red and he faced the other way. "Stop being cute." He murmured.

"Hmm? What was that?" I asked.

"Nothing." He said.

"Hey, it's just us. No Gon, Mito, Illumi, Hisoka or Kurapika or Leorio." I said. "Just the thought of us being the only two is kinda sad." I said.

That night~

I don't like sleeping on ships that are moving. So I sat in place and watched Killua sleep like and angel. His face looks so soft. I want to poke his pale face. I took my finger and put it up to Killua's lip when, Killua decided to lightly bite my finger. I instantly pulled my finger back. My face was red. Killua opened his eyes and started laughing.

"What were you trying to do?" He asked.

"H-Huh. I-I..." I paused.

"Hmm? What's that?" He asked.

"I j-just wanted to touch your adorable face." I said with a red face.

"Huh?" Killua paused and his face turned red too.

We looked away from each other. Then Killua looked back at me. "I want to t-touch your cute face too." He said. His face was still red. So, he picked up his hand and poked my cheek.

The next thing I notice is that the sun is coming up. And we are almost there. "Happy Birthday. Killua." I smiled.

"Huh?" He questioned.

The sun shines enough light for him to see the surprise. The Island that I first started out on.

I hope to see you soon too, mother.

To be continued...

Thanks for reading!!!!