Scary Aura

Killua's point if view~

A week later~

"Man...I'm nervous. Hisoka and Illumi still haven't come back." Y/n said.

Then we suddenly seen Bisky walking in the hospital and looking around.

"H-Huh? Old hag?!" I said.

She looked over to me. "Gon! Killua!" She shouted. She ran over to us. "Why is Gon a girl?" She asked.

"Oh...this is Y/n. She's Gon's twin sister actually." I rubbed the back of my head. "Anyway. Why are you here?!?" I asked.

"I heard Gon was here. In the hospital in a coma." She said.

"Um...sorry....I'm kind of lost." Y/n said.

"Oh...this is Bisky, she helped us with nen." I explained.

"You are soooooo cute! Awwwww!" Bisky said as she gave Y/n a big hug.

"I'm so confused...." Y/n said.

I chuckled. "Yeah...Gon is in a coma."

Then Kurapika walked out of his hospital room. "Killua...do you know where Leorio has gone?" He asked.

"Yeah he's right over there." I look but he wasn't over at the chairs. "What the hell? He's gone?" I said.

"I need to find him. Also, any word on Hisoka?" Kurapika asked.

I shook my head. "I should look for him." I said. "Bisky, will you make sure Y/n stays here?" I asked.

"S-Sure..." She said. "Hisoka as in the guy we played dodgeball  with?"

I nodded. "He's  okay. That man can survive anything." I looked at Y/n. "Stay here. I love you Y/n." I blushed a little. I kissed her on the cheek.

"L-Let me go too Killua." Kurapika coughed.

"Hell no! You're still sick. You haven't even been released yet." I said.

"I know....I'll come straight back." Kurapika smiled.

"No." I said. "Make sure Y/n stays here."

I ran outside. "To Y/n's house." I said.

Whenever I arrived, it was a mess. Nobody was there. Not Gon's mother, not Milo or Hisoka or even Illumi.

"Where could they be then?"

Then I heard breathing behind me and I jumped back.

"Wow. I'm surprised you knew I was there." Milo said.

"M-Milo..." I said. "Where are Hisoka and Illumi?" I asked.

"I took care of them. They aren't in my way anymore." He said.

"Took care of them...?" I asked. "They wouldn't let someone like you kill them. They're  too strong. You're bluffing."

"Smart kid you are." Milo smiled. "You have...the prettiest white hair." He took a step closer to me. "You know  Killua...my target all this time was you. But everyone got in my way so many different people had to get hurt. Because you kept walking away from me."

"Shut up! Why didn't you just go for me then?" I asked.

"Well...Y/n of course. I wouldn't ever hurt her. She's  too precious." Milo said.

"Out of everyone you hurt...she's hurting the most." I said.

"I didn't hurt her..." Milo said in an angry tone.

"No...you did. Her brother is in a coma because of you. Where is her mother?"

"Oh, her mother? Now that....I dont know."

"Why can't  you help me out!? I want to make Y/n happy but that's not possible unless I being you to hell! But first you need to tell me everything. If Y/n so damn precious to you, then why don't  you help me?!" I explained.

Milo's eyes widened. "You think I like doing this?" He asked.

"Huh?" I said.

"I...I'm not lying when I say that I have a split personality. "

"What the hell...?" I said. "You have a split personality?"

"My other side is dangerous. But I'd never hurt Y/n."

"I know...but would you please help me?" I asked.

"Hisoka and Illumi....they are still after your mother." Milo said.

"What? Really?!" I asked.

"I dont know where they are but yes they are." Milo said. Her mother. I dont know where she went. " Milo said. Then suddenly Milo stepped back into a fighting stance.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Do you sense a strong arua?" He asked.

Then I sensed an extremely strong aura. I backed up too.

Suddenly Y/n came put of nowhere and kicked Milo in the face. He went flying in the air.

"Y/n..." I said. "What's wrong with you?"

The aura around her was dangerous I had to back away from her.

Then Hisoka, Illumi and my mother came out of nowhere and began fighting.

Then Hisoka paused as he looked at Y/n. He licked his lips. "That aura! It's beautiful!" He said.

Y/n looked at my mother.

"Y/n! I told you to stay at the hospital." I said.

"She completely lost control of herself Killua." Illumi said.

"What? That look. Shes completely lost it."

"I should have stayed with her." I said to myself.

Then Y/n ran at Hisoka and started attacking him.

"She'll  attack everyone in her way." Illumi said. "She should calm down after a while. You should get back. We'll take care of this."

"I dont trust you. I'm staying here. I need to calm her down." I said.

To be continued....

Thanks for reading!!!