joining another clan

Wingedtruth's pov

Where are you taking her! You can't take her away from us!

They all nodded in agreement

I'm only nodding because I'm worried. I don't want anymore of us to die!

As they came up to a large den with a few unused nest and a few nest with cats in it, Flamewing purred, "you have 3 days to heal and 4 days to prove your strong enough to join us, but no matter what I'll fight for you all to stay, you all need a clan, most cats can't survive without a clan"

You really think we want to stay here with you!? Are you mad!

"Thank you, i ... I need to rest, i got badly injured during the fight with the wolves,"

Darn it! I shouldn't have said that, shouldn't have said we fought wolves!

" you never said that you guys fought wolves, your all going to the medicine cat den, " Flamewing hissed

"No, we're fine, well im fine!" she protested and limped into the den

I'm fine, I'm just sore

Flamewing grabbed her scuff, "please Wingedtruth, go to the medicine cat den," he pleaded

Argh, make me. Do it, i dare you

"I'm fine," she hissed and clawed his arm

Take that!

" now! Wingedtruth, go to the medicine cat den, " he snarled with his arm raised keeping it protected.

"Make me!" She hissed

Your not my leader, or my father, there both dead!

" Wingedtruth, you are a guest to this clan. Please go to the medicine cat den now"

"You can't make me,"

Fallingfeather hissed, "but i can"

"Stay away from me, sister! I will scratch your face off"

Fallingfeather jumped at Wingedtruth knocking her over, then she grabbed her scuff and pulled her as she followed Flamewing to the medicine cat den, while Wingedtruth was scratching her. Fallingfeather let go of her and pushed her down the entrance.

Oww, no! don't show pain!

Wingedtruth stumbled down the entrance and hissed in pain as she landed on her arm.

Darn it, i showed pain anyways

Speckledheart hissed, "why is there more Wingclan dungs in my den"

What did he just call us? Where we really just called us dung?!

"You will not be rude to the Wingclanners, help Wingedtruth and be quite" Flamewing snarled

Yeah if you do I'll show you what one of use can do

" whatever, " Speckledheart rolled his eyes and went to feel her scar.

Wingedtruth snapped, "dont touch me Fox-heart"

Spottedpetal pushed aside Speckledheart, "she's my clanmate she will trust me more"

Spottedpetal walked up to Wingedtruth and felt her scar to see if it's broken, then she felt her arm.

Oww! Spottedpetal stop, it hurts.

Spottedpetal meowed " just a deep scar and your right arm is broken" she padded to Speckledheart's storage and grabbed marigold, cobwebs, and bindweed.