pleasurable pain {flipqy} part two

{*slight sexual content, sexual launguage, & swearing}
\\you have been warned\\
---full lemon will be next also will be the end of pleasurable pain short story---

reader pov

month later - advance chemistry class.

well, the whole nutty and lammy thing worked out, they're a thing. Problem is, she's lefted me in the dirt. I understand the whole, boyfriend girlfriend thing but really, shooting me down on plans we've made and from all the talk I'm hearing, stabbing me in the back.

gee thanks.

Anyways, Mr. reed had put on the board group projects, and of course every on is choosing there partners of two. plus there is an even number of people so that means I have to have a partner. So instead I won't try and be a social butterfly and wait till the last person comes to me. since Lammy, swapped up I've been down.

I mean she was my only friend so.. I think it normal to feel depressed.. Right? I'm not good with emotions so I can't say I really know how to feel. there's flipqy's but I'm just a asset to him, either he wants to just fuck and leave or he really is using me for help, which I give bravo to.

I felt someone tap me on my should, so I obviously look up. wanna know who? It was a certain golden eyed, green haired psycho. someone I think I'm starting to like.

that's bad for me. apparently he done killed flaky to get a point across, and petunia for being to annoying. first month and people already had there mind set to fuck with the psychotic twin.

smart asses

"hey hey heyyy, so your my partner." I look back down to my note book full of notes and nifty tricks to solve or remember equations. he's not all that stupid, matter of fact I don't even know why he still tries to be partner honestly. he's on two points under me, and I have 98 so.

"ok class, we will work on this for a whole week, your project is to take what you have learned and make something, not stupid stuff either, splendid." we all chuckle, well except me as Mr. reed picks on splendid. he always had since splendid did some prank that back fired. it was last year in biology class...

"you ok, you've been down. why cutie?" flipqy asked, I know something, is that he never cares. so why now?

"why do you care?" he looked at me dumbly.

"I was trying to be nice and what ever it is has had you down since last week. now I ask again and you answer. why cutie?" he stares slightly pissed into my {eye color} eyes. I look down and sign.

"it is nothing, trust me. plus it doesn't matter it revolves around me being weak." he moves my {hair length} {hair color} to the side before lightly biting my neck.

"look {name} if I want to know I get to know. so later tonight when I come over to your house to work on this dumb fucking project, you will tell me. or we could do some thing else your choice babe." saying so as he gripped my thigh. my heart beat got faster with... want? why am I acting like this. what's happening? I shouldn't be reacting to his fuqboi ethics!

"fine.." he smirked and said good while letting his hand roam up my thigh a little more before pulling away.

"now ill follow you so we can knock this shit out." soon after the bell to leave rang and as he said he followed, but I walk home so I was walking the opposite way than the parking lot.

flipqy pov

I walked to my truck and smirked.
this is going to be to easy.

starting my truck I noticed, {name} was was walking, not driving.

she's a ninth grader what was I thinking.

I drove up beside her and parked.

"get in and tell me where you live." she signed and hopped inside on my leather seats.

"nice truck." I hear her say, i grip her thigh and saying something smart allelic. I ran hand up. she grips my wrist and jerks it away, shocking me.

"stop trying to seduce me or what ever your doing would you."

"ok but you have to tell me why your always wearing big clothing but have nicely shaped legs that can't possibly belong to a aft girl?" I said in one breath. she looked away. did she rally think I didn't know? just cause people are really stupid at our school, doesn't mean I am also. I've noticed.

"well looks like someone actually noticed." she pointed her finger left.

"I've had my hand on your thigh- I felt, and I have eyes and a brain yes. I did indeed noticed." I said as I turned the right turn

"well, yea I'm pretty much in shape. I like to stay out of perverts eyes by looking fat, but with the skirt, I just ya know got a longer skirt...that's my house on the left." a dark purple house, cool I guess, not green but eh.

"so you've never had sex? would you like to know what it feels like? I could show you something you would never feel with anyone else that's a promise." she blushed big time, only seeming to arouse me now that I'm in a sexual conversation.

"I am not losing that to you, and plus I can't see how girls feel good having something like that go in and out. it make's no since what so ever." she opens her door and as we walk in I pin her to the door.

"look cutie, your virginity is something that turning me off at the moment, because that means your not experienced, but I'll let that slide because I was once also. and that means I get to teach you how to be a good little girl." I gripped her hands above her head in one hand as my other gripped her butt, which was very nice for a virgin. I licked her neck before roughly biting into her, making her moan.

"don't please. I ahhh~" I started sucking on her neck while forcing my knee between her legs and rubbing her through the clothing. I found my self groaning a little at the taste of {name} blood on my taste buds.

"are you sure you want me to stop? don't sound like it." I step away to take a lustful look at her. she looked down.

"don't please stop, I-I just-" I cut her off my kissing her roughly, trust me if its only thing I know, high school girls are very sensitive to sexual touches, no matter if its light and scarce or rough and greedy. they cave into there desires. I haven't really gotten to fuck anyone that has graduated.

"I'll be gentle at first, trust me when I say, you will love this sweetheart. your already liking this, your body language telling me you want me." at this point I'm almost completely hard and horny. god I just want fuck her like an animal, like the beast I am. I just want to see her blood and taste more than it. so many things I want to do to this girl.

reader pov

him being so straight forward, so aggressive with me, had me feeling hot and bothered. I like the feeling he was giving me but is it worth it? is it worth having the school see me more as a whore?

"flipqy?" he walked back to me, talking my hand and leading me to the couch. pushing me on it to where I was laying underneath him, while he smirked.

"yes?"

"why do you want to have sex with me? there are other girls that are more your league and not like me." he took off his green and black uniform shirt.

"because I want something fresh, I want something more teachable. you my dear has caught my eye in in a way, your so innocent kitten. as of right now, im your master. got that." I couldn't believe I was falling for FOR HIM! I can't keep him. but...

i nodded my head as i gave into these lustful feeling.