splendont ~ opening my eyes

Reader pov

"ugghhhh, splendid stop! your to clumsy to ever be a hero." splendont said. he's a jerk in all honesty. but thats why I like him.

"be nice to him, don't listen to him, you'll get there one day, keep trying!" I could hear splendont grunt in disapproval. then walk away.

"thanks {y/n}! one day I will make you my princess! And I will be your knight in shining armor, to save you every day!" I don't know why they tend to hate each other. they are twins whats the problem.

"splendid-"

"you know {y/n}, I like you a lot, would you like to be my girlfriend?" hum. idea in process!

splendon't pov

" you know {y/n}, I like you a lot, would you like to be my girlfriend?"  please say no.

"sure!" of course, he always gets what he wants. I've been hiding behind this tree, so I could hear what they were gonna say. I guess this was my fault. how would want the psychos best friend anyways. i'm not that kinda of person to cut there friend out either.

I guess I had to high hopes.

I've like {y/n} for while now, she's been kind and knows when to be a badass. I admire her for that. 

"yo, why are you down." good timing as always huh. of course flipqy would be that kind of person.

"I just gave my stupid brother a chance to get her, and he took it... they're dating.." he face palmed. 

"then take her from him. make her see how you feel."

"you and me both know it's not that easy." we walk to other direction then them. 

"so your just gonna give up. hell no, make her or I do. and do you really want me too."

"to what, scare her to me where she won't actually share the same feeling. no. anyways, I know when it comes to it, if its between me and him.. I'm always gonna be the second choice."

reader pov

a week later.

a week, now I see why splendont can't stay him. and all it took was a week. were at lunch and he has his hand on my knee like always. 

"babe whats wrong." I look over at splendid, then glance at the table his brother sits at.

"just wondering why is your brother more upset then usual? I know he isn't always bright and happy like you but what is wrong?" you know that moment you regret saying yes but, you don't want to hurt them.. god I'm such a wimp. plus with him by my side. I have got to kick ass. he's such a goody goody. 

"I don't know, don't care. don't worry about it." he grabbed my face and leaned in to kiss. but I couldn't so I turned my face.

"i'm going to check on him, he is your brother. don't treat him like trash." I got up and went to walk away, but my wrist was grabbed. 

"babe, why do you care? your my girlfriend. not his!" you know what I said earlier about me being a wimp, if this kid doesn't stop, he's about to get hurt. I can't believe it took me trying to be nice, me trying to get closer to his brother to realize that THEY ACT LIKE MORTAL ENEMY'S!

you were just using him!?! +fake gasp+ bad girl. 

of course, I can't do anything. I really wanted to get to be closer with him so I could know his brother more. but all he does is tell people false information. 

paint me the villain I don't give a fuck. 

"yea but you treat him like shit, oops did I say a bad word? I guess I did" he hates me using curse words. he wants to act all good but damn. like earlier I can't believe it took me to 'date' him to see what he really is like.

he stood up with me.

"what are you trying to say? don't hold back, wanna make a scene. well here make one."

"oh so you can act mature? shocker. are you really sure you want me to speak my peace? if I were you I would leave it where it is. and were done." his shocked face turn to an angry. 

"oh really, of course I can act mature. I'm a hero-" I'm about to be a horrible hypocrite.

"hero ha, don't make me laugh, you can't even see when there is trouble. and if you do your the one needing help! you fucking baby!"

"oh so I'm a baby?  what else speak. your. peace." oh he's really gonna regret that.

"your fake, one your a wanna be hero always causing more trouble. two you suck at every thing your jokes are fucking trash, people only laugh to make you feel better about your small dick self. wanna call me a slut try it as you who got hard after one kiss while being against me. oh while i'm on this you need to learn how to kiss. three I use to try and help you bet it only took a week for me to see who you really are, taking all this big talk when you go around making rumors and lies. you threw away your only brother like he was trash. at least you still got your sibling!" every one was whispering about him now.

"I- I- uh."

"all you gonna say, fine let me put this this way. while your being a 'hero' I was only trying to get closer to your brother. that's the only reason we ever dated. at first I thought maybe yall had some kind of oath, act like enemys is public but are actually close. no your fucking horrible. so this relationship was a big fucking fail. were done here small dick." I walk away.

splendont pov

what? flipqy was over there laughing like a madman.

"I knew it, I fucking knew it!" I looked at and shook his shoulders violently. 

"you knew and didn't say anything!"

"of course, one by the way she acted towards you, trying to push you away but kept you close. surpised you didn't notice."i ran after her.

 reader pov.

great now everyone know I like splendont, just great. no need to worry about rejection, now I got to deal with the cruel jokes. 

"{y/n}!!" I turned my head. I saw splendont fastly walking towards me.

"if your gonna make fun of me save it-" he grabbed my face and kissed me. I closed my eyes. kissing him.

"damn it, about time you opened your beautiful eyues and saw what he was like."

"shut up and kiss me again."