after war part 2 (flippy/flipqy x reader)

Reader pov

"Now!" Flippy whispered yelled. As me and him jumped down from the trees. Landing on the two gaurds with our knives in their skulls.

Part one done..

Seth and flippy started stripping the men to change into their clothes as I started to get the mans eye ball out without fucking it up. Andy amd Carl kept look out for us while we did our part.

"Camera on?" Carl asked Seth.

"Yes, ready (y/n)?"

'No!'

"Ready as I'll ever be.. Let head out." I said. Me, carl, and Andy got back in the trees to head back towards the enemy base.

Once we we're in the trees Seth and flippy looked up and gave us the thumbs up. We started climbing limb to limb towards the their base.

*grrrrrrr*

"Guys?" I whispered into the walkie talkie.

"We see it."

"It sees us!!" Seth whisper yelled. The watch tiger? Whatever it is looked at him growled a little and walked away.

"Seth chill look at it?. Does those uniforms smell like something?" I said.

"Yes they reek... I'll take a peice with me."

"Good idea. Now continue walking like nothing happened.." Flippy said. Every one agreed and started back on there ways.

Once we got there I grabbed the x-203 and dropped it to flippy, who might i add caught it with ease.

"Take gaurd for a few minutes in front. Open the door with the eye then defuse the x-203. That should lock the door to stay open." I said into the walkie talkie.

After five minutes or so I see Seth turn around while flippy defuses x-203. Me, Carl, and Andy drop from the trees.

"Their isn't a alarm?" Flippy asked.

"No, x-203 messes with just about everything. Like computer programs. So it makes seths job easier and quicker." I said.

" Guys!!" I look up and see people walking towards up.  Me and flippy shot the three down easy.

"Its seeming too easy to me..." Flippy nodded in agreement.

"Alright flippy, (y/n) you got the entrance, Andy your with me, carl you stay here. Get the closet and keep lookout. Tell us when they are heading this way." Seth said amd everyone nodded. We lefted Carl and headed towards the computer room.

Once we got there me and flippy shot the people in their dead And stood at the door. Seth got to work as soon as he got to the correct computer.

"Guys.. Theses bastards have a whole plan to fuck up china and pin it on the USA. The even have american military supplies.." Seth said. Me and flippy looked at each other.

"Someone is working for the other side in the army?" I said questionly. Flippy licked his bottom lips before biting it.

'Hot'

"Sounds like it. We need to get this info back-"

"Ok it almost done some one call for the plane.." I grab my walkie talkie and ask for back up.

"Their on the way." Everyone smiles.

"Oh really?" We look back at a steroid overdose patient with Carl dead body. He dropped Carl and pulled out a gun.

Flippy shot him dead quickly but there was more coming.

"Finished lets go!!" We ran out the room and saw 10 to 20 men standing their armed and ready.