pleasurable pain {flipqy} end *LEMON*

{!*lemon*!}

reader pov

"good kitten, let me make you feel real good. don't worry what happens between you and me stays between us kitten." he grabbed his knife and cut off my clothing except my {color\pattern} bra and {color\pattern} panties. he smirked before touching my.. lower area...

"my kitten your so wet, I can't wait to make you scream." he stood up. glaring at me. making me drip with need.

"strip now." the authority in his voice made me shiver with desire. I stood up in front of him and slowly took off my undergarments. he groaned before pushing me back on the couch, in sitting position.

"so fucking sexy kitten." was all he said before he suddenly forced my legs apart by my knees and crouching between them. looking into my {color} eyes as he slowly licked my well, between my folds. where no one has ever touched.

"ahh flipqy~" I moaned out, he slapped the side of my ass.

"what did you say kitten?" I moaned as he slid a finger in me. slowly.

"I-I mean master! please master! please g-go faster~ aaahhhhh~" he sped up to the point I was gripping his hair, about to release. my legs started to shake as I moaned out loudly as his other hand pinch my right nipple.  why was my body reacting like a whore? why can't I stop these embarrassing noises? 

"master!~!~" I screamed out as he licked my cum from me.

"so sweet, I might get addicted kitten. on your knees now." I slowly got on my knees as he pull him self out of his black pants. my eyes widen at his huge size. it was about 8 inches and was thick. I feel weird though.

"now!" I hesitantly wrapped my fingers around his cock, licking the tip. he tasted oddly ok. I slowly licked down his cock till I sucked one of his balls in my mouth, jerking him of as I did so. his groan of lust made me go faster. not gonna lie. I really like doing this, it's like one of my wet dreams coming true.

flipqy pov

god her hands. I gripped her hair and pulled her head back.

"stop teasing me and suck now." my voice was deep and husky something girls love, but I didn't forget the deadly lustful authority I held in it also. she then wrapped her lips around me, making my cock throb with pleasurable.

no gag reflex's?!

thrusting my dick almost all the way in before she couldn't take no more, her eyes widen as I moaned my self feeling my self about to cum, even though it was only a few thrust. I pulled out. she coughed a bit.
"now look at you, looking like a little slut. my slut." I picked her up and walked till I saw a {favorite color} door. I walked inside and tossed her on her bed. kissing before biting her lip roughly. gripping her hips tightly. slamming my dick into her as quick as I could. "stop it hurts!" she cried only turning me on more. 
"its your first time, of course it hurt kitten. give it a second." I rolled my hips slowly, it was driving me crazy not slamming into her like a beast.

reader pov

he whispered sexual things into my ear and moaned also. god his moans are hot! he slowly thrusted in and out of me. it slowly started to feel better. I moaned.

he started to thrust faster, biting my neck till I could feel his teeth break my skin., I scratched the back of his back. screaming out in pure bliss. 

"faster please hmm harder master~ ahhh~" he sped up throwing a leg over he shoulder, gripping my neck and fucked me harder. I cummed without a warning. he smirked as I gripped the bed sheets.

he  flipped me over to where I was on top of him, while he was in a sitting position. slapping my ass, and then gripping my hips. so he could slam into me again. forcing me to moan and sceam as I came again. this position didn't please him enough cause he then flipped us. I was on my stomach with my ass in the air slightly. just enough for him to grip on to me hard and pound into me, biting into my neck.

I loved how this felt, how his teeth felt in my neck, how his cock felt buried inside of me. oh how I loved it so much. I hope this isn't a one time thing. 

"kitten I'm ahhh bout to cum fucckk~" he slid out and jerked himself off over my tired body. falling beside me once he finished.

he rolled me over to where I was laying on him, so he could whisper.

"next time there will be more pain, got it kitten... now rest, your going to need it for tomorrow." his smirk was the last thing I saw.