daddy? Mommy?! (flippy and cuddles kid)

So sorry in advance if this sucks, but I hope y'all like this!

 heads up, cuddles is gonna be referred to as the mom but he is still a dude. 

third person pov

Flippy waited patiently looking at the little child that layed sprawled out on the floor. Who shockingly doesn't mess with his PTSD. Any and every loud noise's tripped him out, but his own flesh and blood can scream and cry and all he does is comfort him. It had confused him at first but now, now his child is slowly  fixing him. 

"Babe! Russell's here, give loves and we can go." He smiled at his husband, cuddles. He help him also. 

"Alright! Hey taro, be good for Mr. Russell ok. Me and mommy will be back later tonight." He have the yellow cub a kiss on his forehead as Taro giggled. Hugging his father then his mother. 

Watching his mom and dad leave he began to cry, missing them already.

"Arggg matey! What's gotcha down? They'r be back, befur you know." Russell had been his babysitter once before this, he was saving up for a ship and they where willing to pay him 5 bucks an hour. He was sold.

Hey it was better than nothing right?

"Mama? Dada?"

"Ye Matey. Lets watch pokiemon!" This had cheered the little cub up quickly. he giggled as Russell picked him up and set him on the couch. Starting the show where he was last. Russell last time just sat on the couch in front of Taro on his phone, looking at ships for sale. Taro never said a word, just sat and watch Pikachu and whatever the boy's name is fight battles. the yellow cub sat layed down on the floor and watch the show. 

Soon enough Russell was out like a light snoring away. Taro notices this and looks around the house. He's explored the house with his mother and father already. He knows where his room is, the bathroom, kitchen, Livingroom,  his mother and fathers room. he knows the places in the house, even the secret hide out for him and his father when mother was upset.

He knew his home, and already caught all the good Pokémons here. Giving one good look at Russell he ran to the back door, revealing a forest. well darkness, but he see the trees. Smiling the little cub runs into the woods without a care in the world.   

He ran past trees falling every now and then. Only after hearing a howl did he get scared.

"mamma? daddy?!" Taro said loudly. Panic and fear started to show its ugly face in the cub. he was lost in the dark scary forest.

-Russell-

*rrinngggg* *riiinnnnggg*

Russell jumps up suddenly grabbing his phone.

"Shit! I've been out for an hour" He answered the call. He didn't see Taro though.

Where'd he go?

"Hello matey?" He said into the phone. Getting up to look for Taro. 

"Hey Russell, we were just wanting to see you and Taro was doing ok? Is he being good?" Cuddles, the mother/man one had asked.

"Uuuurrrrrrr, yes sir, were playing hide and seek right now? Yas lass. Indeed he's okie doki." Russell started to panic.

'where is Taro?!'

"well tell Taro were on our way home, its started raining so it got cut short." Russell freaked.

"Y-yer ma'am, will do! Bye!"

"Bye." Uh on.

"TARO!!" The pirate ran around the house screaming the cubs name. Not a word came back.