Chapter 14 - ❝Make The Freaking Move, You Alpha-Woman!❞

Okay, so I made a FINAL trailer with lots of sound effects and all that. This is the last time I'm asking you to watch it, I promise. ;)

P.S. So yeah, DO watch it and tell me what you think! :)

P.P.S. It's in HD! :)

~

DEDICATION: toolong_tooshort :P

~

Chapter 14 - Make The Freaking Move, You Alpha-Woman!

Apparently, there wasn't a whole lot Tatum could do if she wasn't ready to flirt.

At least, that's what Seneca was insisting.

"Um, but—" Tatum started, only to get interrupted.

"No buts," Seneca narrowed her dark silver eyes, "And, you're sure you want to do this, right? You're not doing this because of some twisted thought that Francesca might feel uncomfortable with your friendship with Angier or some shit like that."

"Nope," Tatum popped the 'p' with enthusiasm, grinning widely as she ignored the sudden sense of loss wrapping around her insides, "I really want to start doing something about trying to meet new guys. I want to explore everything the world has to offer, YOLO and all that."

"Whoa," Seneca appraised Tatum in disbelief for a few seconds, seemingly out of words, "What brought on this sudden change?"

"Nothing really," Tatum shrugged honestly, looking around quickly before leaning in and lowering her voice to a semi-whisper, "I just realized that I must be the only twenty-year-old virgin breathing, and I'm talking about even kissing."

"Dang, Tatum." Ezra breathed just above Tatum's head, startling the crap her out of her, "Goddess, Ezra!"

The Beta ignored the fact that he just startled her after hearing in on what they were talking as he and Micajah place their trays down and take their seats, "We disappear for two minutes to get some dessert and both of you start discussing the spicy stuff."

Micajah, bless his gentle soul, ignored his brother's ranting and proceeded to start putting away his molten lava chocolate cake.

"If two people are discussing something when you're gone," Seneca's glare was hotter than the Sahara, "It means they don't want you to know about that."

"Yeah . . . I agree that those social norms exist," Ezra nodded ruefully, shrugging, "But unfortunately, as my friends, you can't expect that from me.."

Tatum rolled her eyes, glad that the focus was shifting to topics that weren't her virginity, "Now that your Mate is back, you're back to being unbearable. I should have a talk with her about disappearing more often."

Ezra ignored her comment completely except for a happy smile at the mention of his other half and continued, "Oh and by the way, Tatum?" He took a huge bite of his red-velvet cupcake, not bothering to finish chewing before continuing, "Seneca was the same as you. Only, she was an eighteen-year-old virgin."

Or not.

"She really didn't ask you, but whatever," Seneca mumbled as she quickly looked away a bit sheepishly, her cheeks turning slightly pink as she glanced at her Mate, who was already as red as a tomato with a forkful of his chocolate cake suspended mid-air.