Chapter 15 - ❝I'm Here Because I Want To Get Rid Of My First Kiss,❞

It's past 12 in India so Imma sing now. Stop complaining, PC ;)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAR PAIGEEE (tugalicious)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!

Have an awesome sweet 16 my amazing, sweet, cute, awesome, hot

Okay, you get my point. HAVE A FANTABULOUS YEAR AHEAD! *Kisses*

It's amazing to think that we've been friends for so long. (4 years! I've never had a real life friend that long. So the award goes to you tugalicious!!!! I seriously hope that this lasts and that I wish you in all your birthdays till the end of time. <3

P.S. DEDICATED TO tugalicious!!!! :P

~

Chapter 15 - "I'm Here Because I Want To Get Rid Of My First Kiss,"

(IMPORTANT NOTE: I'VE PUT THE MEANINGS OF SHAKESPEAREAN STUFF IN BRACKETS BECAUSE THOSE LINES ARE REALLY COOL. PLEASE READ THEM!)

"Patience perforce with wilful choler meeting. Makes my flesh tremble in their different greeting. I will withdraw: but this intrusion shall now seeming sweet convert to bitter gall." Tybalt—Ronan Mitchell finished in a parting manner, and the two of them—him and Logan something who was playing Capulet—turned to look at Mrs. G once the lights dimmed.

There was an expectant silence as everyone twisted around to look at Mrs. G as well, who stood up with a solemn expression on her face and took off her glasses with a sigh.

Then she cracked a tiny smile.

"Well done, everyone. We'll start with Page 5 of Scene 5 on Monday."

Tatum grinned as well, unrolling her script to turn to the next page and glance at it. She knew she should've already learnt her lines for more scenes by now, but she'd been a little occupied by conflicting thoughts the previous few days and had forgotten about reading lines completely.

When her eyes met the first few lines on the paper, her jaw fell open in shock.

Because the next scene was when Romeo and Juliet first met and kissed.

Damn it. She couldn't believe that it had slipped her mind. She'd been under the impression that she'd have to worry about all that when Romeo snuck into Juliet's room after they got married. Their first kiss hadn't been something she'd thought about.

"You ready to go?" Angier asked from beside her, and Tatum didn't bother to turn and check if he was talking to her. There was a 99% chance that he was talking to Francesca, so she didn't see the point in doing so.

"Yeah, babe." She heard Francesca's voice answering, and yep, there it was, she'd been right.

Sometimes, no matter how petty the thought was, she wished she were wrong.