NINE

Vincent trailed wet, hot kisses down Ethan's neck. His swollen lips parted in a gasp as Ethan buried his hands in his hair and tugged, driving him over the edge.

Desperate for contact, Ethan's hips rose on their own accord, rubbing against the other boy's crotch. Ethan smirked when a low moan rumbled from Vincent's throat, grinding harder into him.

Ethan was so uncomfortably hard, the heat biting at his skin until he thought he'd combust on the spot. He couldn't get enough of the boy, locking his hands behind his neck and pushing Vincent's face deeper into his neck.

"Ethan," Vincent called out. The boy didn't reply, settling for thrusting his hips upwards again.

"Ethan, come on," he called out again.

"What?" he hummed breathlessly, reaching over to grab Vincent's firm ass.

"It's time to get up, Ethan," Vincent grabbed his shoulder, shaking him.

Ethan's eyes popped open, sitting up abruptly. Bewildered, he looked around, frantically trying to take in his surroundings.

He almost screamed when he saw Vincent, staring back at him with concern. He pushed a tall glass of water towards Ethan, who took it eagerly.

"Are you okay? You look...scared," he said, hesitantly reaching out to touch him. He settled for placing his hand on Ethan's shoulder, the touch sending a shock up Vincent's arm.

"Yeah, it was just..." Ethan didn't want to say it was a bad dream, because it wasn't. Hell, it was one of the most realistic wet dreams he'd ever had, and the thought terrified him. What should've repulsed him, sent exiting thrills straight down to his dick, and he was hornier than he would've liked it admit.

Vincent cocked a brow, giving Ethan a suspicious look. Why was he acting so weird?

"How long have I been out?" he rasped, his voice husky and low, spurring Vincent on.

Had Ethan always been this sexy?

"About an hour. I went down to get some drinks, and when I came back, you were dozed off," Vincent shrugged, trying not to look at the boy sprawled on his sheets. The sight of him—cheeks flushed, lips swollen, hair ruffled, and eyes dazed—was so inviting, that Vincent felt as though he'd lose it.

"Why didn't you wake me?" he asked, running a hand through his hair as he shifted uncomfortably. He'd be damned if Vincent noticed the huge bulge in his pants.

"You looked like you needed the nap," Vincent elaborated. "Don't worry, though. I looked up most of the information we need. Is it okay if you finish the rest?"

"Yeah, no problem," Ethan agreed. It was the least he could do. He couldn't believe he'd fallen asleep and let poor little Vincent do all the work.

Vincent perked up, pushing the laptop towards Ethan, who strategically placed it on his lap.

"There," Vincent said, handing him a sheet. "I circled the questions you need to work on. I'll help if you need me to."

Ethan scanned the paper with his eyes, feeling guilty as he realized he only had two out of ten subtopics to look up. Vincent didn't look like a pushover, so Ethan didn't understand why he'd agreed to do it with seemingly no reluctance.