Merome: Proposal

Jerome's POV-

I woke up on a bright day. I turned to my left and saw a sleeping Mitch. "Cute." I whispered snuggling up to him. I smiled. I love Mitch with all my heart and nothing would ever change that. Today was our anniversary. Marking 2 years of us being together. I was planning to do something for him. I sighed. I was really nervous. I was carful not to wake Mitch up. I got up and walked downstairs. I decided to make breakfast. I made pancakes and bacon. I heard footsteps slowly walking down the stairs. "Hia Mitch..." I said to a half asleep Mitch. "Hey..." He said rubbing his eyes. He walked over to me and rested his head on my shoulder. I could feel his breath on my neck. I shivered. I then smiled. I felt him move away and I saw him go sit on the couch.

After I fixed the food I walked over to Mitch who was texting someone on his phone. "Who's that?" I asked. "Adam." He said putting his phone down and taking a mouthful of food. •_•' "Uh.. Mitch?"

"Yeh?"

"Don't choke" I said laughing. He swallowed and smiled.

After we finished Mitch was putting away the dishes and I walked up to him and wrapped my arms around him. I nuzzled my face into his neck and put my lips against his neck and I smiled. I started to kiss his neck. He gave a small moan and he turned around. I kissed him, not letting go. I leaned in closer and kissed him more. "J-Jerome?" He said breaking for air. "I love you Mitch." I said smiling. "I love you too." He said kissing me.

Mitch's POV-

It was 6:45 and Jerome and I were going to go eat then go to the beach, just for a walk. I could see Jerome getting ready in the Bathroom. I smiled. I could tell that he is nervous. But I don't know why. When he got out we left. We went to this fancy restaurant by the beach. It was awesome!

-TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY BUTTERZ-

After we ate we walked down to the beach. It was pretty. The sun was setting and it was over the ocean. Jerome student stopped and exhaled. He turned to me and grabbed my hand. I was confused at first. "M-Mitch.... I love you with all my heart and I always will.... I would do anything for you and I would even die for you.... We have been together for two years and it has been the best two years of my life.... So I would like to ask you something...." He pulled out a small box out from his pocket of his jacket. My eyes widened. He opened it reviling a gold band. I gasped. "Mitchell Donald Ralf Huges....." He got down on one knee. "Will you marry me?" Tears started to form in my eyes. "J-Jerome...." He got up and looked at me in the eyes. "Yes... I will marry you!" I said hugging him. This was the best day of my life! He slipped the gold band over my ring finger and I smiled and kissed him. Best. Day. Ever!