Wedding Bells

Jerome's POV-

"JEROME WAKE THE HELL UP" I heard a voice say. "5....more..... Minutes..." I said covering my head with a pillow. I heard a sigh then I felt the pillow be yanked off my head. "JEROME GET YO LAZY ASS UP NOW ITS YOU WEDDING DAY GODDAMIT!" I shot up an saw that it was Brice who had yelled at me. I laugh a bit. It wasn't like him to yell bit I went along with it. I got up and remembered that Mitch got up earlier and went to the Hotel that the reception was going to be held. I sighed. I was nervous as hell.... What if I said something wrong, what if I DID something wrong, what if something goes wrong.... I sighed again. I got up from the bed and walked downstairs. I ate some breakfast then went back upstairs to get ready.

Mitch's POV-

Why is Seto here? I really don't know.... Ty and Jason where here too but... Hm.... Never mind... I was getting my Tux on when I heard the room door open and shut. It was Adam. He whispered something into Ty's ear and then left again.

I walked out of the bathroom to see Seto just reading a book. "Thanks for the help Seto..." I said, with sarcasm in my voice. He waved, not looking up and I sighed.

I was really nervous... I love Jerome with all my heart but.... I dident want to mess up.... I smiled. I shook the thought out of my mind and continued to get ready.

-Ceremony-

No ones POV-

Mitch and Jerome had there wedding in the same beach that Jerome Proposed on. Mitch and Jerome where had and had as they were taking a huge step in there life.

"Jerome Aceti, do take Mitchell as your husband?" The priest said. Jerome nodded. "Yes, I do."

"And Mitchell Hughes, do take Jerome as your husband?" Mitch nodded. "I do."

"Well, I now pronounce you Husband and Husband." They both smiled as they kissed. They where now married and were happy as can be! They turned to see Brice, Seto, Ty, Jason, and Bodil crying their eyes out. They both laughed at this.

-Reception-

The two grooms where happily dancing on the first song and then many people joined in.

Many of Mitch's cousins (that were girls) Crowded around Brice. Seto just looked pissed. (XD I'm sorry! I had to! Brice is zexy!)

Adam and Ty were dancing too, but Ty was a lot shorter than Adam so it looked wired... (XD IM SORRY ITS LATE!)

Simon and Bodil were just eating. So was Tyler and Jason.

The happy couple had all they ever wanted. Each other. They were in each other arms wile 1000 years instamental was playing. This would be a day they would never forget!