Positive

When Gwen wakes she feels like it's deja vu. She is immediately up and running to the bathroom throwing up anything that was remaining in her stomach. She sits on the bathroom floor willing the nausea away. She sees the two remaining pregnancy tests and she decides she should take them. It doesn't make sense for her to be so nauseous unless she is sick or pregnant. As she waits for them to process she sits on the floor of her bathroom with her head between her knees. Either way these read she is going to be an emotional mess and the boys are gonna be up soon. That's part of being a mom though, your emotions and needs come second to that of your children. As she is sitting there waiting, motherhood calls. Jupiter is awake. Gwen has gotten very good at being able to tell which boy is crying. So despite her nausea and want to see the test results, she gets up to go get Jupiter. She brings him back in her room turning the tv on for him while she goes to check on the tests.

She takes a deep breath before looking down at the two tests, both are very clearly positive. The air rushes out of her lungs as her hands go to her stomach.

"I knew you were there. You just didn't want mommy to know last night, did ya?"

"Mama" Jupiter says from Gwen's bed leaning to see in the bathroom

"Mommy is coming baby boy." Gwen reassures him as she whisks a few tears from her face

She gets in her bed pulling her son into her. She clings to her little boy as the tears fall. Some are tears of joy. She wants this baby. Some are of fear. How is Blake gonna respond? Is he gonna kick her and Jupiter out? Or would he let them stay and continue to be an absent dad leaving her to take care of all three alone. She doesn't get to think very long as Richie starts to cry. Despite the nausea and overwhelming thoughts, she gets up and takes the boys down stairs. She fills their no spill bowls with Cheerios and turns on Mickey Mouse. Gwen sits down on the coach staring at the wall tears still trickling down her face. She is so in her head that she doesn't completely hear Richie start to fuss. By the time she snaps out of it Blake has already bent down and is picking him up.

"Hey you ok?" Blake asks noting the tear stains on her face and the fact that she wasn't right on top of Richie when he fussed

"Yeah I'm fine." She says back meekly

"Come on Gwen clearly something is up."

She wants to tell him she really does but she is to scared of ruining what they have going. She can't move back to California without Richie and she sure isn't willing to split custody of Jupiter. Why now? Why did it have to happen like this? They only had sex one time damnit.

"My family really misses the boys and I'm kind of homesick. Would you mind if I take the boys to LA for a few days?"

"I would rather you wait until I can come with you but that would be weeks away. I guess thats ok. Can you just have them FaceTime me like before?"

"Yeah I can do that. Thanks Blake I really need this."

"Yeah no problem. Why don't I sit with the boys and you can work out details with your family and buy plane tickets.?"

"That would be amazing Blake thank you. Seriously I mean it thank you."

"Of course. You know if you need to talk I'm here Gwen. You can talk to me."

"Thanks Blake."

Wow he went from avoiding me to offer an ear. This man is like a roller coaster, he changes directions all the time.

Blake can't handle seeing Gwen upset. He has been doing good making himself keep his distance, but seeing her cry like that. He just can't handle that. He wanted to go over to her and pull her into his chest, letting her cry on him until she felt better. However that's not what friends do, so he pulled back. Did he want them to go? No not at all but he didn't have the heart to tell her no. He can suffer for a few day at home alone if it makes her happy.
...............................................................
Two days later Blake stood and watched his whole world get on a plane and fly away. Gwen was glad to get away she finally felt like she could relax some. The nausea has been so bad that when she gets to LA she is making a doctors appointment. When they finally land at lax her mom and dad are waiting for them.