You cant leave

When they had gotten home from Nashville it was super late and when they laid the boys in their cribs they zonked out each hold their old and new stuffed animals. Gwen and Blake didn't bother unpacking. They went straight to bed.

"Sunshine, tomorrow I have to start early so I won't be here when you wake up."

"Ok cowboy. I need to go to the grocery store and gets some stuff that we are out of. I think I'm gonna take the boys to the park as well. Let them burn off the late sleeping energy. Will you be in for dinner?"

"Sounds good. I'm planning on being done before dinner but you know how that goes."

"Ok cowboy." She says as she moves up to place a peck on his lips before settling in her favorite spot.
.........................................................................
When Gwen wakes the next morning she frowns as she feels the empty space beside her, before even opening her eyes. Then she remembers that he told her he would be gone when she woke up. She is still adjusting to the southern farming lifestyle and waking up alone sometimes is just something she gets used to. Once she get up and gets herself ready she goes to wake the boys. Richie wakes asking for "daddy" and is very upset when he is told "daddy is already at work baby." Jupiter wakes and seems to be in a better mood than his brother. At breakfast Richie refuse to eat only calling out for Blake.

"What if mommy takes you to the park? Do you want to go play at the park?"

"Park mommy!" Jupiter yells

"Park!" Yells Richie

"Ok we have to eat our breakfast first then we will go to the park."

Both boys eat all of their breakfast and Gwen loads them into the car. When they get to the park both boys yell "sand". Gwen chuckles knowing that is exactly where they will spend the bulk of their time there. Once they get to the sandbox and Gwen gets the boys settled she sits on the bench at the edge of the sandbox. After a few minutes another women brings her daughter over and she falls into playing with the boys.

"Hi I'm Kelly." The mom says reaching her hand out to Gwen

Gwen returns the hand shake and moves over giving her room to join her on the bench.

"I'm Gwen."

"It's nice to meet you Gwen. I don't think I have seen you around before."

"Yeah I haven't brought the boys here much. I haven't lived here long so I'm still finding the best spots. We came here last time and they fell in love with the huge sandbox."

"Yeah this park has the best sandbox. River loves the sandbox a ton as well. I bring her as much as I can. It gets us out of the house and makes her happy."

"Yeah I had to promise coming here to avoid a meltdown. Richie wanted Daddy and my husband was already out in the fields."

"Who's your hunband?"

"Blake Shelton."

"Oh my gosh Brandon, my husband, loves Blake. He is such a good man."

"Yeah I'm really blessed."

"I didn't think he had kids?"

"Long story short. Richie is my biological son and Jupiter is his brothers son. We are raising them as ours though. They only know us as mommy and daddy."

"Wow that's a lot to take on."

"It was and is but I can't imagine my life any other way."

"You seem really happy. That's what this crazy life is about. Finding what makes us happy and never letting it go."