Dont be mad

When they got home the boys were really fussy. Jupiter was demanding Blake and Richie was demanding Gwen. It doesn't take Gwen long to get Richie down but when she finishes Blake is still in Jupiter's room with him. She decides she is just gonna go sleep in her room because he isn't in there and she doesn't what to be that bold to just go into his room without him being there. When Blake finally gets Jupiter down he is ready to cuddle up with Gwen but when he gets to his room she isn't in there. He walks down the hall to see her bed room door closed. His heart sinks think that she must have changed her mind. He was really hoping that after their talk and hell after she practically jumped him in the parking lot that they would be able to develop easily into a real married couple. She said she wanted that. He loves her so it stings that she doesn't want to share his bed, but again he loves her and he isn't going to give up that easily. He is gonna win her over. He will do whatever he has to do.
...................................................................
The next day Gwen had made lunch for all four of them and Blake had promised to come in and eat lunch with them. They waited as long as possible but the boys got fussy so Gwen had given in and fed them. When they had finished eating Gwen had taken the boys upstairs and put them down for their naps. She decided to start moving some of her things into Blakes room so maybe she could surprise him later.

Blake had lost track of time. When he came into the dining room and saw his plate sitting on the table alone he realized they had already eaten. He went to the living room looking for Gwen to apologize. He doesn't like that he broke his promise to her. When she isn't there his stomach drops even more than last night. She hadn't slept in his bed and now instead of making keeping a promise like he vowed to do he broke it. He half runs up the stairs looking for her and is startle when he meets her in the hallway carrying some of her stuff toward his room.

"Gwen I'm so sorry I missed lunch! I got wrapped up in work and...and...I'm really sorry. Please don't be mad."

"Mad? Why would I be mad?"

"Because I promised and then didn't." He says he a small voice as his hand works his neck

Gwen can tell something is going on with him and she sits her stuff down on the floor.

"Blake it was lunch on work day. I knew you probably got caught up. It's ok." She tells him walking up to him and wrapping her arms around his waist

"Your sure we are ok?" He asks weaving his arms around her

"Yes babe I promise." She says before pushing up on her toes and placing a kiss on his lips

Gwen released him and moves to pick her stuff back up.

"What are you doing with your stuff?"

"I was gonna move it all into your room and surprise you after work."

"Wait your still moving into my room? I thought you had changed your mind."

"Yeah Of course I am Blake. We are a married couple. I thought that's what we wanted. Did you change your mind?"

"Absolutely not Gwen! I want you in our bed. I want to hold you while you sleep. I want you Gwen."

"Good because I want you too."

"Why did you sleep in your room last night?"

"You were still in with Jupiter when I got done with Richie and I didn't want to go barging into your room without you being in there. I just figured it would be better to wait until tonight."

"It's not barging in when it's our room. I don't want that to be my room anymore and I don't want you to think that it is my room. It's our room now. If there is anything decoration wise you want to change you have free reign."