Nashville

Gwen holds a sleeping Jupiter as they exit the plane in Nashville. Blake is in front of them carrying a very grumpy Richie. They follow the signs to baggage claim. Gwen sits on a bench with Richie and continues to hold a sleeping Jupiter, while Blake gets their luggage. Before they know it they are in an Uber and at the hotel. They take the boys up to their room while the bell man brings their luggage to their suite. Gwen slowly lowers Jupiter on the king sized bed placing pillows around him so he doesn't roll off.

"That was a long process." Gwen says collapsing on the couch next to Blake

"Yeah it was a lot harder than when I have flown by myself in the past." Blake says placing an arm around Gwen

Richie is running around the living room like a wild man. On his next lap Blake grabs him and pulls him up into his lap. Already cranky, Richie screams and fights to get down.

"Ok he needs a nap or the rest of the night is gonna be miserable." Gwen says

"Sounds good. Maybe we can catch a nap too." About the time he says that they hear a cry coming from the bedroom.
......................................................
After both boys had gotten naps and a snack the family heads to ole red so Blake can take care of his responsibilities.

"You never told me you were opening a branch here." Gwen states

"I didn't really believe it was gonna happen to be honest. I mean this was Richie and I's dream, to have the restaurant become a chain and give people a place to eat with good entertainment. He wanted this more than I did, but now that he is gone this is the only way I feel close to him. I had to make his dream come true."

"I'm so sorry Blake."

"Nothing to be sorry about sunshine. It's life." Blake says

Gwen wraps her arms around his and lays her head on his shoulder, while Blake pushes the boys in their double stroller. Blake can't help but feel happy. This is what he wanted a family of his own. A wife to support him and kids to love and spoil. The thought of kids brings Blake's eyes down to Gwen's stomach. He can't believe she is already starting to show. Most people wouldn't be able to tell but he knows her body better than anyone else and he can definitely see her slightly there baby bump.

"You can see it now can't you?" Gwen asks

"I can see it but I don't think anyone else can yet." Gwen lets out a breath. "Hey now don't do that. You know you are the most beautiful woman I know. That baby only makes you even more beautiful."

"Thanks Blakeee." Gwen says raising up on her tippy toes to give him a kiss

"Here we are! Ole Red Nashville!" Blake says proudly

"Blake the outside is gorgeous. I absolutely love it."

"Wait until you see everything inside and the roof." Blake says

They make their way inside and Gwen is in awe. It shares similar decor with the Tish location but this one is done on a much larger scale. There is a stage area on one side where a hopeful country singer is preforming for the restaurant. On the other side is the bar. It's the most classy county bar Gwen has ever seen, again sharing similarities with the Tish location just on a grander scale. In between the stage and the bar, there are tables.

"So what do ya think?"

"Blake it's amazing! And it ties in so well with the one in Tish!"

"Good I'm glad you like it! Why don't you and the boys sit down and I'll go check in and get us some drinks to start."