Chapter 3

(Jade's P.O.V)

Finally, the weekend! I plan on just playing my guitar and relaxing in my comfy clothes. So basically I will do what I do every week. The boys are gone at the moment so I can finally sing! I chose Chasing cars by Snow patrol to start me off. The boys went to the store to get groceries so I have at least an hour or two to sing.

"We'll do it all. Everything. On our own. We don't need, anything or anyone if I lay here, if I just lay here would you lie with me and just forget the world? I don't quite know, how to say how I feel. Those 3 words, are said to much, then not enough. If I lay here, If I just lay here, would you lie with me and just forget the world? Forget what we're told. Before we get too old. Show me a garden burstin' into life. Let's waste time. Chasing cars Around our heads.

If I lay here, if I just lay here, would you lay with and just forget the world?

All that I am. All that I ever was, was here in your perfect eyes they're all I can see. I don't where. Confused about how as well just know as these things will never change for us at all. If I lay here, If I just lay here, would lie with me and just forget the world?" I sang as I strummed the strings on my guitar.

My guitar is like my best friend. I'm glad the boys aren't here to hear me. Normally they always pop out of no where and cheer for me. It's like they have a camera in my room to tell when I'm singing.

I sang some more and then I heard a voice.

"We're home!" Sam yelled from downstairs.

He knew I wouldn't respond but it was kind for him to at least tell me :3

I opened up my typing thing on my laptop and began to write what I normally do. I completely forgot to tell you! Ok, so every week I will write a short story about something. I can write about random things like a fantasy, drama, romance, non fiction, etc. I will start writing a short story on Monday's and I will write it that whole week and finished it Sunday and then repeat the cycle. I do this because I like writing and because I get bored. Since it's Saturday I will finish it tomorrow.

"Hey pretty thang." Kian said as he entered my room.

My face turned as red as a tomato and Kian must've seen because he started to chucking. Kian sat next to me and laid his head in my lap.

"Whatcha writin'?" Kian asked.

"My story." I quietly responded.

"What's in about?" Kian asked and I went back to the intro of the story so he could read it.

This weeks story was about a girl who was very insecure and barely showed her body. Like she never wore bikinis or anything. She's kind of like me. Her name is Kylie and she's my age. She meets a guy and over time he helps her become less insecure. It doesn't take a week for her though. I make it so it will go to like week to week so one week later and stuff. I know, confusing right?

"Oh. It seems interesting. Can I read it when you finish it Sunday?" Kian asked and I nodded and he smiled.

We sat in silence while I typed away on my laptop. When I finished I saved it and shut off my laptop. Kian ended up falling asleep with his head in my lap so I played with his hair. It was so soft and I love his hair. I started smiling at the memories with Kian. We once pulled a prank on the boys when we were in 7th grade. My parents were alive at the time. They died the next year so Sam and I had to live with our aunt and uncle until Sam had enough money to buy a house which he was in his Junior year when he did so.

(A/N: Is Junior year before seenu or year or is it sophomore? I always forget but he bought a house the year before his senior year)

"Why are you staring at me?" Kian asked, not in a mean way.

"Nothing." I said and he smiled.

"You're beautiful." Kian said and I blushed again.

"Jade, can I take you out on a walk?" Kian asked.

"When?"

"Now." Kian smirked and grabbed my hand and walked out my bedroom door and down stairs.

"We're going on a walk. See you soon." Kian said to Sam.

"Ok. Bye guys. I love you Jay." Sam said and hugged me.

"I love you too." I said and Sam kissed my forehead.

Kian and I walked out the door and down to the park.

**

Ayeee! how is everybody?!?! am I doing a good job on the story so far?

Love u all!