Chapter 23

(Jade's P.O.V)

We all sat on the couch and relaxed. I noticed that Matt wasn't in the room anymore and I closed my eyes and sighed.

"You ok?" Taylor asked and I nodded.

I laid my head on Taylor's shoulder and he moved me on to his lap instead. Taylor wrapped his arms around my waist and I laid my head in the crook of his neck. I'm actually really comfortable to be honest.

"Are you comfortable?" Taylor asked me and I nodded.

Taylor kissed my forehead and I felt my cheeks heating up.

"You're blushing awe!" Taylor said and I blushed even more.

"Awww! Someone's got a crush!" Carter yelled.

Everyone started free king out and everything. I hide face in my hands and smiled. Now everyone knows I like Taylor. I didn't really want anyone to know besides Andrea and Acacia because I like keeping things to myself. Everyone calmed down and I walked upstairs to go to bed. I'm exhausted and I just what to sleep. I climbed into bed after brushing my teeth and slept.

**

I felt myself being lifted up but I fell back asleep. The next thing I know I'm soaking wet Did the throw me in the fucking pool!?

I gasped for air while under water and I inhaled lots of water. I started to panic and freak out. I started squirming around under water in search of some type of surface but I couldn't find it. Water went up my nose and it hurt like hell. I felt two arms wrap around me and pull me out of the water. Whoever it was set me on the ground and I started coughing.

"You idiots! She inhaled water and started to panic!" someone yelled.

It was Kian.

I caught a glimpse of 3 guys. Carter, Nash and Cameron. Why would they throw me in the pool?!

"We were just trying to prank her." Cameron said in defense.

I continued to cough and it was hard to breath.

"She didn't know what was going on and nearly drowned! You can't do that to her!" Kian yelled and everyone ran to my side.

"Shit are you ok?" Cameron asked and I nodded.

After I finished coughing I tried to catch my breath and I laid on my back on the grass.

"What happened?!" Sam yelled running out of the house.

"These idiots thought I'd be funny to throw Jade in the pool while she was asleep and she inhaled lots of water!" Kian yelled and pointed to Nash, Cameron and Carter.

"Why the fuck would you guys do that?!" Sam yelled.

"We were just trying to have fun!" Nash yelled back.

"Throwing my sister in a pool and drowning her is fun?!" Sam yelled.

Taylor came running out of the house and over to me.

"Stop." I attempted to say.

"Guys, she wants you to stop fighting." Kian said.

Sam rushed over to me and carried me bridal style into the house and Kian grabbed a towel from upstairs and wrapped it around me.

"Are you ok Jade?" Sam asked me and I nodded.

"It's fine. I'm not mad." I spoke and Sam hugged me.

"We're so sorry Jade. We were just messing around. We didn't mean for this to happen." Cameron said and I stood up.

I hugged Cameron and he hugged me back. I hugged Nash and Carter as well.

"I said its fine." I said with a smile.

I went upstairs and took my shower and everything. When I finished everyone was up and downstairs. I sat at the kitchen table alone and went on my phone. Matt came out and took my phone away from me and I shot him a glare.

"You like Taylor right?" Matt asked.

"Not now Matt." I said and rolled my eyes.

"Answer me. Do you like Taylor?" Matt asked again.

I nodded and grabbed my phone from him. Matt scoffed and went to walk away.

"Why did you ask me if you're going to be a dick about it?" I spoke in my normal voice.

"Whatever." Matt said and walked away.

When will this end?

**

Hey! I've updated a lot and I'm out of ideas for now but more will come tomorrow! I'm going to Michigan adventures tomorrow with my grand parents so I won't be able to upset until later and idk of I can charge my iPod in my grand parents car cuz idk if they have a charger spot or a thing to charge it with.

Love u all!