Chapter 71

(Jade's P.O.V)

So my birthday is coming up and Kian wanred to take me out shopping. My birthday is Friday and today is Thursday. I did my routine to get ready and then I walked downstairs to Kian.

"Hey. You look great. Are you ready to go shopping?" Kian asked and I nodded my head.

I hugged Sam and then we walked outside to Kian's car and drove off to the mall.

**

We shopped for a while and before we knew it the sun had started to go down. We decided to stop at the beach and walk around for a bit.

"You know, Taylor is missing out on a great opportunity. I've known you for a while now and you're so sweet and kind. Just try to igore him though. The only thing that he's going to do is hurt you." Kian said.

"Yeah, I guess you're right. Thanks." I said.

**

A couple of hours later we went back to the house and saw everyone in the living room. Nash came over to me and hugged me tightly. I buried my head into his chest and inhaled his scent. He smelt so good. We pulled away and I brought my bags to my room and put my clothes away. I walked back downstairs and sat next to Nash.

"Can we talk alone please?" Taylor asked as he walked over to me.

I sighed and nodded and walked up to my room with Taylor. I shut my door and Taylor began to speak.

"Jade, what to you want for your birthday?"

"Nothing." I said.

"That's a lie. What do you want for your birthday." Taylor asked once again.

"Fine, I want everything to go back to normal. I want you to be sweet and caring like you used to be, I want us to go back to the way we used to be, and I want you to just stop putting me in so much pain already because I can't take it anymore. That's my only birthday wish." I said.

"I can make that happen. Just watch." Taylor said and stepped closer to me.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and I laid my head on his chest.

"I'm going to make all your wishes come true baby." Taylor whispered and his voice set chills down my spine.

 **

Hey! Sorry for the borig chapter I'm updating from my laptop and my iPod. I added a pic at the top usig my laptop and idk how this works cuz I've never use my laptop to updare. Let me know if you see a pic at the top on your iPod or phone or whatever you have.

Love u all!