Chapter 61

(Taylor's P.O.V)

We walked into the hotel and asked them if a girl named Jade Pottorff was staying here.

"I'm sorry but she just left through the back." The lady responded.

We all quickly ran to the back and saw Jade running to her car. She was about to get in but I grabbed her by her waist and pulled her away from her car. She screamed and started to kick her legs. I turned her around and hugged her. I hugged her as if I was going to die any moment. She was crying into my shoulder but she was hugging me back.

"Please come back." I said and Jade shook her head.

"I-I can't. I need to live on my own for once. I'm sorry" Jade said and I lifted up her head.

"Don't be sorry. You didn't do anything. I should be sorry." I said.

"I just want to live on my own. Can't you guys just let me?" Jade said in an angry but hurt voice.

"Fine. We'll buy you a house." Sam said and Jade pulled away.

"You don't have to-"

"But I want to. We'll buy you one in LA where we all are and it'll be close." Sam said with a smile.

Jade ran to him and hugged him. He's such a great brother to her.

"I love you so much Sammy. I want to live on my own but I don't want to live in a house without you guys." Jade said in a sad voice.

"Then just come back to the house. I'll let you do whatever you want and I'll let you be alone whenever you want." Sam said.

"Fine but I'm going to move out soon." Jade said and Sam kissed her cheek.

Everyone else group hugged and we brought Jade back home. I asked her when she would get a house and she said maybe a couple of months. I really don't want her to live alone because of everything that has happened. It's not safe. I'm scared that one day we'll walk into her house and find her lifeless body laying in the kitchen with a gun shot through her or pills next to her.

I shuddered at the thought and pulled Jade onto my lap. She was right next to me on the couch and she smiled. She leaned her head on my chest and wrapped her small arms around my torso. Sam put the movie The Exorcist in. It's the original so it's scarier. I hate this movie. It gives me the creeps.

"I hate this movie Sammy!" Acacia said and snuggled up against Sam.

Andrea snuggled up with Kian and Jade snuggled up with me. It felt nice having Jade in my arms. I felt like she was only mine.

**

During the movie Jade kept jumping and squealing a bit. Something scary happened and Jade buried her head in my chest.

"It's just a movie babe." I said.

Jade looked up and me and I kissed her nose and she smiled. After that movie the girls all decided on the The Fault in Our Stars. This movie is so sad!

Jade wrapped herself around me like a little koala. She entangled out legs, wrapped her arms around my torso and leaned her head on my neck. She said she was super comfortable. I love it when girls do this. They just cocoon themselves around you. It turns me on so fucking much. It's so adorable. Jade has her hair in a messy bun and she's wearing a pair of my sweats and she has the shirt and bandana I gave her on.

"You can keep the sweats too. You look cute in them." I whispered in Jade's ear and she smiled.

**

By the end of the movie everyone was crying including me.

"Gus was so kind and handsome. Freaking John green." Andrea said crying.

We all laughed a little and so did she.

It's around midnight right now and I'm tired. Jade yawned so I carried her upstairs to her room. I laid her down and crawled into her bed next to her. I pulled Jade onto my chest and she kissed my cheek. I heard soft snores coming from Jade minutes later.

"I love you." I said in barley a whisper.

I looked at Jade and saw her smile a little. I thought she was asleep! Well at least she may have heard me.

**

Hey! Was this a cute chapter? Hopefully.

Love u all!