Chapter 68

(Jade's P.O.V)

As we pulled up to the club Taylor's car was still here. I could care less. We all walked inside of the club and I took a shot. I sat down at a table with everyone else and we talked. I saw Taylor sitting at the bar alone with a shot. How many has he had? Taylor turned his head and his eyes made contact with mine. I quickly looked away from his beautiful eyes. I just can't believe he did this to me on our date. I probably mean nothing to him. He's probably just using me.

I can't let him get to me! I'm here to have fun and that's what I intend to do! I grabbed Nash's hand and pulled him onto the dance floor with me. It was a slow song so I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around my waist. I could see Taylor out of the corner of my eye and he was taking another shot.

"It's his loss Jade. It really is." Nash said.

"Was I staring at him?" I asked and he nodded.

"I just can't believe he did this to me. He asked my out on a date and then made out with a other girl." I said.

"How much did he have to drink?" Nash asked.

"Like 3 or 4 shots." I replied.

"He was probably drunk and didn't mean to." Nash said and I nodded.

I laid my head on Nash's chest as we swayed slowly to the music. I could stay like this forever. Just being in someone's arms that care makes me feel a little bit better.

"You know, you're really beautiful. Everything about you is perfect. I love it when you come downstairs with your hair in a messy bun and you're makeup less. When you don't care about what you look like in front of us it makes me feel happy that you trust us. Well, some of us. We love you so much Jade. We wouldn't trade you for anything in this world." Nash said and my cheeks heated up.

Nash lifted up my chin with two of his fingers and pressed his lips gently to mine. I kissed him back knowing I might regret it. I felt sparks but not fireworks. At least I felt something. Nash's lips were pulled off mine and I opened my eyes to see Taylor punching him.

"Taylor stop!" I yelled and grabbed his arm but he wouldn't budge.

I kept yelling and there was a crowd around us. The boys were trying to get Taylor off of Nash but it wasn't working. Nothing was. Maybe something will make him stop. I quickly grabbed his arm and pulled him to me and crashed my lips on his. I wanted our kiss to be special but if this is the only thing that will make Taylor stop then oh well.

Taylor cupped my cheek and I wrapped my arms around his neck. I felt so many fireworks. I got a feeling in my stomach and it was the best feeling ever. I pulled away from Taylor and walked over to where Nash was. His lip was busted and I felt horrible.

"Are you ok Nash?" I asked and he nodded but I could tell he was upset.

Maybe he's upset because I kissed Taylor.

"Nash, I kissed Taylor so he'd stop. I'm sorry. Please don't hate me. I can't loose you. You're one of my bestest friends and I love you." I said and began to tear up.

Nash grabbed me by my waist and hugged me.

"I'm not mad Jade. It's ok. I'm just shocked from all of this. You're not going to loose me." Nash said and I hugged him even tighter.

We pulled away and I was grabbed by Taylor and pulled outside.

"Come back to the house with me. We need to talk." Taylor said.

"No. You're drunk off your ass and you won't remember anything I'd say to you so no." I said and began to walk away.

"Just fucking talk to me." Taylor said grabbing my wrist.

"No. Fuck off." I said and pulled my wrist away and everyone else came out here.

"What happened?" Sam asked me.

"Nothing. He just wanted to talk so I politely told him to fuck off." I said, trying to hide my smile.

Everyone else tried to hide their laughter and we walked back inside. I took another shot. I grabbed Nash's hand and we walked to the dance floor. We danced for a while and then Connor took his place when a slow song came on.

"Hey." He said, smiling.

"Hey." I said with a smile as well.

"I know we haven't really hung out lately but I want to hang out with you more." Connor said

"Me too. I've missed you con." I said.

"I've missed you too Jade." Connor said and kissed my cheek.

I laid my head in the crook of his neck and smiled. Connor has been a great friend to me for a while and we haven't been hanging out lately and I feel bad.

"How about we go shopping and have a fun time out Friday. Just us two. It can be a little friendly hang out." Connor said smiling.

I don't know why but when he said "friendly hangout" I got a little sad.

"My birthday is Saturday though." I said.

"I know. That's why I chose to take you out Friday. It's an early birthday present." Connor said with a smile.

I kissed his cheek and we went back to the table.

"Connor is taking me out Friday as an early birthday present." I said and smiled.

Everyone else smiled as well.

**

"I'm tired." I said to Nash.

"We can go if you want. I'll tell everyone else." He said and I nodded.

Nash went off and told the boys and when he came back he told me that everyone else was going to leave soon and that we could go. I wrapped my arm around Nash's torso and he wrapped his arm around my shoulder. We walked to his car and went back to the house.

When we got back to the house I got into the sweat shirt that Taylor gave me and my leggings. I wiped the make off of my face put my hair in a messy bun, and then brushed my teeth. I walked downstairs and saw Nash sitting on the couch. I walked over to the couch and sat next to him.

"I'm so bored." I said, letting my head fall in Nash's shoulder.

"Me too. We can watch a movie if you want." Nash said and I nodded.

I chose Lilo and Stitch since it was my favorite childhood movie and still is my favorite. I put the movie in and then Nash and I laid on the couch. Nash laid behind me on his side and I laid in front of him on my side. Nash draped his arm over my waist and we watched the movie. A little bit later Nash kissed my neck gently and I smiled. I turned to face him and pressed my lips to his. I turned around so I was in my original position and we continued watching the movie. I soon fell asleep with Nash.

**

Hey! I updated! Lol.

Love u all!