2. ɾíѵαl

"And done!" I exclaimed as I clapped off the imaginary dust off my hand and placed them on my hips.

I looked around the house. It was pretty big and spacey. Man, this was my childhood dream house. It even got a big greeny garden!(≧∇≦)b

I felt arms snake around my waist and got pulled into a hard (no, stop your dirty minds here Readers) well-built chest.

"Well done dear," he said as his hot breath fanned over my earlobe and his lips slightly grazing it.I puffed my chest out with my left thumb over my heart to proudly say, "of course it is done well as it was done my me-*prugrgru-eee*...('๑•_•๑)"

There goes my black hole for stomach (';ω;`)

I heard a small chuckle behind and looked over at him, "hungry aren't we? Or perhaps, you are hungry for me~ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ) " he purred as he moved his hand down my abdominal.

I let out a small shriek as I blushed deep red. I somehow manage to escape his iron grip and run upstairs (you live in a duplex) while screaming, "Where is my rape whistle?!。゚(゚'Д`゚)゚。"

"It's not called rape if you enjoy it [Y/n]!" He called after me but never came up though.

It was pretty hot today. That's why I decides to visit the rooftop and the beautiful evening sky.

When I reached, I saw the sky and it was breathtakingly beautiful as always.

I looked around until my eyes fell on someone. It was a boy, maybe around my age or so, with brown hair.

It looked like he was taking a stroll in the garden next house to us, so I figured he might be our neighbor('∀')

When he finally noticed my stare upon him, he looked up and I gave him my famous big goofy smile and a small wave ヾ('▽`)

What I got in return was a fire face and him running inside his own house.

'Did I do something?(¯―¯٥)"

Suddenly I felt someone's hands wrap around my eyes, on reflex I turned around and jabbed him in the chest, pushed him to the ground with his hands back.

"State your na-Tadashi?! What the hell man!?" I helped him off the ground as I scolded him for doing that.

"Shouldn't I be the one scolding you [Y/n]? You just jabbed me," he said (。-_-。)

"Well no duh! It was some reflex action dude," I replied that placing my hands on my hips.

"Fine fine(︶︿︶). Go downstairs('・ω・)っ. Dinner is ready," he said while turning to leave, "oh just wanted to tell you, you seem so dominatingԅ( ˘ω˘ ԅ) so I think I will let you take control when things get heated(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)"

He thinks that can make me flustered?

"Boy you better do that. Don't want your Master to get angry don't you~" I purred back with a seductive tone.

He flushed bright red and quickly scurried away while I laughed but eventually went down to eat delicious foodヾ(*'∀`*)ノ

And omg he made some delicious food~*drool*

Tadashi P.O.V

"Boy you better do that. Don't want your Master to get angry don't you~" [Y/n] said as I flushed bright red and quickly scurried away.

Thank God I could control my urges.

This is why I like [Y/n](≧∇≦). She makes me feel emotions that I thought I was void from('∀').

And don't think I didn't see our neighbor's look at my [Y/n] with a dreamy look when we were moving the things in.

He is going to pay a big time if he is going to be a bone in the kebab. (Hungry anyone?!)