4. ѕєϰγ ƒοο∂

As promised, Tadashi made me [f/f]. Oh God, he is a great chef, I could eat all day!

"*sigh* I have to go to work at 8am," Tadashi said breaking the silence.

"But we just moved in yesterday. Take a day rest hun," I said as a matter of fact. But I was rejected as he said he needed to go. I gave up convincing him not to go and rather talked about some random things with him while eating breakfast.

"Bye have a good day at work Tada," I said as he was leaving.

"I will, take care," he caressed my right cheek with his left thumb and gave a small peck on my lips.

I saw him leave with his black car. Now I am home alone ( °▼°).

I tied/pulled my hair back and started to unpack some of the things which were not opened yesterday.

As I was organising the clothes, I found an old picture of Tadashi, Accius, Rael and me back in school days.

I smiled at the fond memories. They were sweet and fun enough to cherish forever.

Speaking of Accius and Rael, I really hope they get together.

I stopped imagining and started to put the things in their proper places.

Time skip

*Sigh* It was sure a lot of work! I sat on the soft couch and turned the flat screen TV on.

I continuously turned over the channels to find something of my interest. And when I found nothing, I stopped on a cooking channel where they were baking smexy cookies 🍪.

I took mental notes of the recipe and when they were done, I turned off the TV and headed towards the kitchen to start baking. It was 11am. I had enough time until lunch.

I mixed in the flour, butter, sugar and vanilla extract to create the dough. It was a simple butter cookie 🍪.

When I finished shaping them on a tray over a baking paper, I decided to put some hazelnuts and chocolate chips to make them extra delicious~

After I put the first batch of cookies in, I started preparing for the second batch.

By the time I was done shaping the second batch in fun sizes, the oven dinged as a sign that the cookies were done.

I took them out and left them on the kitchen counter to cool down, while putting the second batch in.

I tried one cookie and sighed in bliss. ThIs cOoKie is liFu~

The cycle of taking out the baked ones and putting in the unbaked ones continued till the dough was finished.

I saw that I made too many cookies. I put them in jars and took the extra ones in a basket.

When I thought I was not looking like a mountain gorilla, I stepped out of my house with the cookies in my left hand as I made my way to Alex's house.

🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪

Anyone wants cookies?