16. ˢᵘˢᵖⁱᶜⁱᵒⁿˢ

'Where the fuck is she?!'

Tadashi has been searching for her around the house ever since he returned from work. His wife had gone missing.

He searched the bedrooms, basement, rooftop, bathrooms and under the pots.

But still couldn't find her.

Frustrated, he sighed rubbing his temples while small drops of tears fell from his eyes.

He sat in the living room, and leaned back in the couch. Then, he saw that opened box.

"Surprise...?" He read the letter out, and when he turned it backwards, his face turned red in anger.

'Who the fuck took my fucking precious wife's picture?! I'm going to fucking rip their fucking head out of their fucking body.'

Enraged, he closed his eyes and searched in his mind for any possible suspects. The first person to come in his head was Alex.

"Yes...it must be Alex who stole my beautiful wife. That bastard. I'm going to show him how hell feels like!"

With that, he got up and took his coat while storming out of the house and into his neighbour's house.

Reaching the front door, just as he was about to raise his leg to kick the door open, Alex came out of the house with a red flowery basket in his hands.

"Oh hello! How've you been sweetie???" Alex asked in an annoying high pitched voice, batting his eyelashes.

This action only seemed to anger Tadashi more.

Tadashi punched Alex in the face so hard, that Alex tumbled backwards and was almost about to fall.

"For fucks sake you bastard!!" With that, Alex counter attacked Tadashi.

The two grown up men fell outside and were fighting like how you guys fight with your siblings.

Rolling in the concrete to the grass, Tadashi got on top of Alex and started to choke him [a/n: choke me dadd-].

"Give me back my wife you son of a maggot!!" Tadashi shouted while Alex helplessly scratched Tadashi's hands, hopping to get some air to breathe.

"Wha-what d-d-do you me-mean?" Alex managed to choke out.

Tadashi hearing his response, lessened his grip on Alex but still kept him on the ground. "My wife, you maggot. I know you took her!"

"I didn't! I was coming to her house to give her my fresh baked cinnamon rolls, which you have gracefully destroyed!!!"

Still not satisfied with Alex's answer, Tadashi stood up, "let's take this to your house, the people are already starting to stare."

Nodding yes, Alex got up and dusted his pants. He mockingly gestured to Tadashi to come in.

Rolling his eyes, Tadashi got in, and with that, Alex closed the door.

🍣🍣🍣🍣🍣🍣🍣🍣🍣🍣

Question: who do you guys like more, Alex or Tadash?

🍣🍣🍣🍣🍣🍣🍣🍣🍣🍣

Author: alrighty Tadashi!!!

Tadashi: wha-

Author: you've got a question froooooom Nekoyama-tama!!

Tadashi: oh, so it's my wifu?! ( ̄¬ ̄*)

Author: well, you're not exactly wrong, all the readers are your wife.

Tadashi: *looks at Alex* *puts on sunglasses* you see that you bastard? I've got so many wives and here you are, running after all my wives, tch.

Alex: why yO-

Author: *pushes Alex out* *cough* okay, now the question, Tadashi what made you fall in love with (Y/n)?!

Tadashi: isn't it obvious? I love her because she's mine.

Author: wut?

Tadashi: jk jk, well I fell for her because we had a lot of common interests, and our first meeting? That was awesome! We both got caught cheating in the exams!!! At the same time tho, it must be fate (๑>ᴗ<๑)💕

Then we became friends and she became my partner in crime! I always thought that no, she's my bestie, I can't fall in love with her! But one day, when a boy came towards her and asked her out, for the first time I felt fear. Fear of her leaving me. So that night, I killed him. I noticed two thing that time: I cannot live with the thought and reality of (Y/n) not being mine; I love to kill for her (ʃƪ¬‿¬)

Author: ooookay, that's some messed up shit there, anyways, that's all! And English is my second language, so bear with my shitty writing🙇