5. ϐοи∂ιиg

When I reached Alex's house, I rang the bell 3 times and waited for the door to open. I heard a faint 'coming' before the door opening revealing Alex with.......cat ears.

He looked at me confused when he saw me staring at his head.

I felt that he didn't know and pointed at his head. He followed my movements, doing it to his head, and realised that he is wearing cat ears.

"W-well I can e-explain!" He blushed in embarrassment as he frantically waved his hands.

"It's okay, you look cute with them on," I said making him flustered, "well I made you some cookies!"

"T-thank you, would you like to come in?"

"Yeah sure," I said as I went inside.

Ouch. My eyes. His house is so fucking clean. It's literally sparkling.

I heard some voices from upstairs.

"So you have children?" I asked as he blushed a little.

"N-no! I am not married yet," he squeaked out.

"Ohhhhh sorry. Btw what's your age?ヽ('▽')/"

"I am 26."

"Ohoh, I am 27! Guess I am older than ya, haha, I feel like a oldie..." Of course I muttered the last part quietly.

We then took a seat on his living room. I found out that it was his cousins upstairs and that he lived alone. We talked about some random things to get to know each other. Despite him being shy, he is quite a fun person to talk to. AND HE IS AN OTAKU.

I didn't notice that it was 2pm. As I was about to leave, Alex offered me lunch.

I said sure and went to help him in the kitchen to make curry and rice🍚

When we finished making the lunch, I told him that he could go and call his cousins while I place the dishes.

A pair of twins descended down the stairs with an excited aura around them. They shined like a supernova when they saw me.

"Brother got a girlfriend!" They chorused together.

I chuckled, while Alex was blushing and stuttering. This was so cliché.

"No, I am not his girlfriend. I am his next door neighbor. My name is [Y/n]. What are yours?" I asked.

"My name is Jake!" Said the boy twin.

"And I am Jace!" Said the girl twin.

"Nice to meet'cha!" They ended together.

. . .They reminded me of the Hitachin Twins. . .

We are lunch together, occasionally chit-chatting with each other and all that stuff.

"Waah, if only we could have lunch like this everyday!" cried out Jace.

"*Nods* I agree. Feels like a family, no?" Said Jake.

Omg. Can it get anymore cliché? But not that I am complaining. It is pretty fun. I think when will I and Tadashi will have children.

After lunch was done I stayed for two more hours until I decided to go back home.

I said my goodbyes as I left.

✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴

Earlier

Author's P.O.V

"Brother!!! You must try them on!!" Shouted an overly excited Jake.

"No! Titans are bad! Brother should dress up as a kitty!!" Cried out Jace in protest.

"No! Then at least let him dress as a Dog!! Brother looks more like a puppy than a kitty!!"

"Nooooooo!!!" Then with a war cry, Jace started to pull at her twin's hair as Jake did the same.

"Stop it!! How about I dress up as both?!" Shouted an exhausted Alex as he was trying to stop the fight between his small cousins.

"Really?" In an instant, the wins stopped their fighting and looked up at Alex.

"Yeah. . . "

"But not only kitties and doggies, you have to dress up as we wish too," demanded the twins.

"O-okay." Was all he replied before going to the bathroom to change into the costumes. And he failed to see the big Cheshire smiles on the siblings face.

'Nyfufufufu~ now hasn't our plan worked out well?~'

And that's how the morning went, when suddenly [Y/n] decided to visit Alex's house.

Now you know how he was wearing cat ears.