6. ʲᵉᵃˡᵒᵘˢʸ

As I walked home I saw the sun below the horizon. It was a nice view with the occasional chilly breezes.

I sighed as I thought about my new life. It kinda felt like a dream.

As I put the key in the doorway lock, a pair of arms snaked around my waist and pulled me into a warm embrace from back. I yelped a little and turned my head towards the culprit.

Tadashi P.O.V

Man, work sure is tiring, especially with sluts trying to get my attention. And to make things more easier, our boss happened to be the biggest slut. What a joy!

The only thing that kept me in control from killing them was [Y/n]. I remembered, as soon as I leave this hell hole I would be able to see her.

I am currently in my car, driving through the busy streets, patiently waiting till I get home.

Finally when I reached, I parked the car in the garage and rang the bell. I waited for my lovely wife to open the door.

But I was met with silence. I frowned and tried again and again. At this point, I was getting worried sick.

I rubbed my forehead in tension as I looked around to find any traces of her. My eyes fell on my neighbor's house---Alex. Was she there?

Yep, sure she was. On cue, I saw [Y/n] existing his house with a little messy hair. I felt my heart sink to my stomach and my eyes darken as I thought of the possibilities.

I quickly hid and waited for her to reach the door. And when she did, I sneaked up on her from behind and pulled her in a warm embrace as I heard her cute little yelp.

"Where were you?" I asked [Y/n], with darkness in my tone and eyes to which she was completely oblivious.

" 'Sup hubby? Oh, I went to Alex's house to give him some cookies. And he also had his little cousins over too! Gaw, they were so freaking cute😆," [Y/n] replied enthusiastically. It put me at ease, a little bit, knowing that she wasn't alone with that bastard.

We walked inside our home with my right arm around [Y/n]'s {curvy/slim/chubby} waist.

"Uh, dude. Lemme go. I need to make dinner. It's like 7 or something."

Narrator's P.O.V

Tadashi smirked as he heard [Y/n]'s response. He spinned her around and pinned her to the nearest wall with both of her wrists pinned above her head with his left hand.

He lowered his head near [Y/n]'s ear, his warm breath tickling her ear and his lips slightly grazing her earlobe, and said "Well, all I want for dinner is you~"