🎭About🎭

Hello dear Readers~ So yeah, this chapter will be about the characters with their past as well as yours. I think that you might enjoy it but I don't really know you taste soooo//slapped.

Character No.1

Name: Kotaro Tadashi

Age: 28

Status: Married

Mother: Hanami Saiko. (A Japanese)

Father: Kotaro Fujioshi. (His father was Japanese and his mother was British. Was born in England but brought up in Japan which is why he got British accent.)

How he met [Y/n]: When he was 8, he moved to America from Japan. He saw [Y/n] in 5th grade when she was caught cheating in the exams and sent to the Principal's office. Coincidentally, he was caught cheating too :D

When the teacher started ranting, [Y/n] stopped her by saying "I don't know what wrong I have done(︶︿︶), I helped my fellow classmates and took help from them. It was both profit and loss. Besides, wouldn't it be great to have more scholar students?"

Seeing this, Tadashi perked up, "yeah and besides cheating is a very useful skill. While cheating we learn to be quiet, stealthy and sharpen our senses, which is very helpful during dangerous situations like being kidnapped."

Now that the two had got each others back, they started ranting about the usefulness of cheating.

Later on they were free of charge (because they blew the teacher's mind) and became good friends and started to hang out with each other.

Character No.2

Name: Alex Adrian

Name: Alex Adrian

Age: 26

Status: Single

Mother: ¿Unknown?

Father: ¿Unknown?

Studied and born in: America

Currently lives in: Australia

How he met [Y/n]: When Alex was in kindergarten, he had long brown hair (tied in two ponytails) and big ash eyes. Everyone used to think he was a girl. He was shy and didn't talk much and always stayed in shades which the other children found creepy. So he either used to get bullied or ignored.

But one day, a young girl named [Y/n] befriended him to which he hesitated at first. But later on they became good friends. And when they were in grade 3, Alex had to move to Australia for some unknown reasons.

Character No.3

Name: [Y/n]

Name: [Y/n]

Age: 27

Status: Married

Mother: [M/n]

Father: [F/n]

Fun Fact: [Y/n] came to know that she had a crush on Tadashi in 6th grade. So, she stalked him for 8 months to see if he really was the right choice or notಠ⌣ಠ. Him oblivious to the fact. After 8 months, [Y/n] stopped stalking him and decided to trust him enough to not stalk him. But she didn't know that he was a Yandere as she had stopped stalking too soon(ᵕ≀ ̠ᵕ )