Hero's Life: Chapter 1

Hero: It's been 2 years that my father passed away. We always go to his grave everyday so we can respect him. I am married to Sophia, have 2 kids with her. Luke and Mason. I will do anything for them, for Sophia, for my mother Katie, my grandmother Monica, and my 2 best friends who I like to call them, my uncles, Gustavo and TaskForce #7, TaskForce 7 never told us his real name, I don't know why but, it's fine, and our friend TaskForce #8. We miss you dad, I wish you were here in this world. I miss you, and I love you. Hero.

A month later.

Katie: Hero, your foods ready!

Hero: Nice! I'm freaking starving.

Sophia: Now Luke, you have to eat your fruits, they are good for you.

Luke throws the fruit at Sophia.

Sophia: *Sighs*

Hero: Luke throwing food again.

Sophia: I don't know why he keeps doing that.

Monica: Maybe he isn't hungry.

Sophia: Monica, look at Luke.

Luke has the hungry face but Monica doesn't see it.

Monica: I don't see his hungry face, Sophia.

Hero: I see it.

Mason: Daddy!

Hero: Ahhhhh there is my 2 year old son, *kisses Mason* did you brush your teeth yet??

Mason: Yes!

Hero: Don't lie to me, I can smell your morning breath.

Monica: Hero, why don't you sit down and eat, I'll brush Mason's teeth.

Hero: Thanks grandma!

Gustavo: Hey, Hero, we got information about Steve.

Hero: Again, with this bastard, what happened this time.

Hero continues eating his breakfast, while Gustavo and TaskForce #7 sits next to him.

TaskForce #7: We were looking at Steve for a while, and he has new people working for him.

Hero: What's their names?

Gustavo: Take a look.

Gustavo gives Hero the tablet and sees the new people that are working for Steve.

Hero: General Zack??

Gustavo: He used to be a Spetsnaz General, looks like he quit that and he joined Steve's side.

TaskForce #7: Keep looking, I think there is person you might recognize.

Hero continues swiping the tablet and finds a woman that he knows from High School.

Hero: Corina.

Gustavo: We knew that your going to recognize her, we were looking at her info and she had a relationship with you, right?

Hero: She was dad's first girlfriend back in high school, he had to drop out because of what was happening with the war, and I also had to leave my girlfriend because of this war.

TaskForce #8 comes by and sees at Corina's information.

TaskForce #8: Hey, it also says that Corina is a DEA Agent and a FBI Agent.

Hero: I think dad told me that Corina always wanted to be a DEA Agent, but never an FBI Agent. Now she is working for Steve, either this is a plan to get him, or she is really working for him.